Made with Love

IN-Call First Duo ever for me - Eva and Diana (long review inside)

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124
So I thought I should finally try a duo but I'm on a budget these days. Then it occured to me that one of my go to SPs is Eva who gives amazing value for her price and she works with Diana so I wonder if they do duos.

Call up Eva and ask her if I can see her and Diana together and she says YES! How much? $200 for 45 minutes! Awesome! I'm in.

Get to her location, go up and am greeted by Eva who laughs because I haven't been by in a long time. She calls for Diana and they both lead me to Eva's spacious bedroom.

Get undressed and Diana takes me to the bathroom to take a shower. She does a great job of soaping me up and rinsing me off, very through. She also gets a mouthful of water, grabs my already hard cock and puts it into her sweet mouth, bliss!

Dry off and head back to the bedroom where Eva is already naked and sitting on the bed. She comes over and we immediately start DFKing. Diana starts giggling and comes over behind me to start stroking my back and shoulders and I turn my head and DKF her as well. I alternate kissing both ladies while one nibbles on my ear and the other pinches and licks my nipples.

I hop on the bed and lie down and the ladies are on either side of me and once again I alternate DFKing both until Diana starts making her way down my stomach, kissing it, to my thighs, kissing and licking me there until finally she engulfs my rock-hard cock into her mouth. At the same time I'm DFKing Eva and sucking on her sweet tits and then she moves down to join Diana in blowing me!

My cock was being shared by these two fine Chinese ladies and I was in paradise! They simutaneously licked my shaft on either side, took turns putting jr. into their mouths, both DTed me and Eva did some gagging on me which was awesome.

I soon motioned to Eva that I wanted to eat some pussy too. She asked "Fuck me now?" I said, "No, no! Not yet. Eat pussy now!" "Oh ok!" So while Diana was orally ministering to my cock Eva mounted my face and lowered her wet and sweet pussy on my mouth. I told Eva I wanted her to suck me while I ate Diana's pussy and they switched but not before my tongue and mouth were wiped down with a wet napkin (which was fine, I'm ok with their precautions). So Eva went down to suck and lick me and I have to say her BBBJ is awesome! Diana came up and we DFKed and I sucked on her great tits as well before she lowered her pussy to my face and I went to town eating her out.

I finally needed to start fucking so I got the cover on, put Eva on her back at the edge of the bed, stood on the floor in standing mish (my fave) and eased my cock into her super wet pussy. Diana stood with me and DFKed me while I was fucking her friend. I alternated kissing Diana and Eva while I was pumping Eva at alternating speeds. When I was kissing Eva I mounted her and fucked her really fast while my tongue was down in her throat, she really got into it.

I had Diana watch my cock go in and out of Eva and asked her if she liked what she saw and she said yes. "Want me to fuck you now?" "Yes!" So she and Eva switched positions, changed my condom and I started to fuck Diana while Eva stood beside me DFKing me and licking my nipples. She was also very encouraging, "Fuck her! Fuck her!" I started to move her hand towards Diana's body and rested it on one of her breasts and Eva was cool with this. I asked if she could suck on Diana's tits while I fucked her and she obliged (Diana also kneaded and sucked on Eva's tits). I'm not sure if they eat each other's pussy or kiss or if tit sucking is the extent of their interaction but I was fine for what I was seeing at that point. Maybe next time I'll see how much further they'll go.

At one point Eva gets on the bed, while I'm fucking Diana and stands above her and positions herself so her pussy is right in front of my face. So here I am balls deep in Diana while my tongue is all over Eva's clit and buried deep in her wet pussy.

Switch positions to fuck Diana doggy while Eva still stands above her so I'm eating her pussy too. Then switch condoms to fuck Eva doggy while Diana just DFKs me.

After a while I'm finally ready to cum so I sit down on a chair in the room and the girls kneel on either side of me sucking my cock and balls simutaneously, Diana moves up to kiss me and play with my nipples while Eva sucks my cock until I finally erupt in Eva's mouth while my Diana has her tongue in my mouth! I thought I was going to die from pleasure at that point.

Took a minute or so to recover and Eva took me to the bathroom to shower with me and I thought it would have been nice to get an Eva massage but I wasn't going to push my luck. But after the amazing soap and rinse Eva gave me she says, "Ok your massage now." Holy shit I fucked, sucked and licked these two ladies and now I'm getting the massage too! Best value in town! So both Diana and Eva massaged me with Eva doing most of the massage and it was a good RMT style massage made even better with two sets of hands taking care of me. Went well over the 45 minutes but I'm a multiple repeater with Eva so YMMV.

If there was one negative it was that Eva called a client of hers while massaging me to wish him a happy birthday and ask if he was coming over. Next time I'll ask her to abstain from making or taking calls while in a session with me.

Overall if you want a duo for a very good rate and a helluva massage with two nice Asian ladies. Both are in their 30s I'd say so not the co-eds that populate the agencies but I'm more about service than looks and for that you can't beat or Diana.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Re: First Duo ever for me - Eva and Diana (long review inside)

Amazing review MB, a duo for 200$ and massage you're a lucky bastard. :lol:
I'm just kidding, good info keep it coming bud. ;)

Wilson

B

Beenthere123

Welcome to the duo club MB excellent review. Were you able to walk straight to your car?. :lol:

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320

You're my boy MB. Really great review.
King of the standing Mish strikes again.

I saw these two a while back and had a great time as well although I didn't push for the interaction..good for you dude, nice mileage.
Eva's DT really is memorable.

Thanks MB

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124

lovedoggie said:
Enjoyed your review marvelboy. She don't look that ugly to me, would say she is very good looking.

Didn't mean to imply that I thought either of them are "ugly". I think Eva in particular is attractive, Diana is cute as well. But in the interest of being fair to others I have to say neither of them fit the general criteria that is used on these types of boards for being "hot" as it were.

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124

theman said:
Awesome review MB you sure $200 for both of them one hour???. If so I am calling now.

$200 for 45 minutes with both ladies not 1 hour. I think I got extra time because I'm a repeat customer and I have a good rapport with Eva and always have. Call them though I can't imagine anyone thinking 45 minutes wouldn't be enough time to get a helluva SOG out.

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124

neverenoughsex said:
My vote goes to you for review of the month. Excellent review which one gave you a deeper DT?.

While Diana gives good head, Eva's oral skills are amazing. Like I said in original post there were points where she was gagging on my cock so I'd have to say Eva.

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124

toocooldude said:
Great review Marvelboy :!: . I know condoms have to be changed but did you find it changes the mood?

Nah it doesn't change the mood at all IMO. If safe sex of any kind kills your mood then you are participating in the wrong hobby.

marvelboy

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 124

Beenthere123 said:
Welcome to the duo club MB excellent review. Were you able to walk straight to your car?. :lol:

Oh yeah I was fine but man I had the best cigarette afterwards :D

Top Bottom