Blair - MILF that looks 10+ years younger than her real age;
What might interest you:
- above average kisser
- has a brain so able to talk about most subjects
- is willing massage outside the box
- tastes good
- natural body and I really like her face
- I have repeated many times
- 8.75 licks rating ( I am a sucker for a MILF who works hard to stay in shape)

Kourtney
- also a good kisser and led off with that plus and a gentle hand shake with jr who appreciated the kisses
- never did get a massage, we spent whole hour tasting
- she tastes good as well and enjoys it or is a good actor
- also does not feel constricted by review views of what "norm" is
- very nice girl and I have repeated, a little more commercial than some
- tat on lower back, but great body, well done enhancements
- 8.5 licks rating

Nina
- softest kisser and a really sweet girl
- soft hands that knew how handle things
- natural body and had a slightly exotic look that was very attractive
- younger but still willing to please like the others
- I would move her up to favourite status but works a Pure which had to for me to get to
- 8.5 licks rating

Lynda
- attractive but a lot of make-up ( peace would like her)
- really aims to please and has a list of options
- in a good way the "dirtiest" of the 4, if you are clean quickly gets right to it
- 8 licks rating

E

ERecTile

It's good to see someone else picking up the torch! I only had the one session with Kourtney and always wished I had repeated. Lynda is a solid performer too.

Joined Jul 9, 2010
Messages 292
Kourtney is great, one of my favourites of the franchise. But my absolute fav is Nicole. Pretty tough to book but when you meet it's a whirlwind. The session goes by so quick with her. On my 3rd or 4th session I think our lips were locked from the 1 minute mark to the 30 minute mark. Petite, stacked and oh so pretty. It doesn't get much better than her.

sergesavard

Reviewer
Joined Apr 7, 2010
Messages 32
Agree with GEB re Nicole. Our lips were locked from second #5 in visit 1 and every other visit thereafter. She provides the full Perla experience as does Nina. Sophia, Alexis, Blair, Ariel, and Stella to name a few. With Courtney who I have seen 4 or 5 times, I haven't received everything I was looking for so I stopped visiting with her. Based on what LickingGravity has written, maybe I have been missing out for some reason. She does taste delicious though.

About this Discussion

14 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom