D

Demien2k5

Re: FAVOURITE PSE

culo grande said:
Ultimate PSE? sucking my balls
rimming my asshole
ramming my cock back of her throat
shooting huge load all over her face

Yup, completely agree - pretty much a regular staple of all my PSE sessions. What makes it REALLY awesome PSE though is when the SP is really into it too, as opposed to mechanically offering the service and kinda' just going through the motions...only 3-4 ladies I've found in the GTA who genuinely qualify, so I'm obviously a BIG repeat client for obvious reasons... :twisted:

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575

Demien2k5 said:
culo grande said:
rimming my asshole

Yup, completely agree - pretty much a regular staple of all my PSE sessions. What makes it REALLY awesome PSE though is when the SP is really into it too, as opposed to mechanically offering the service and kinda' just going through the motions...only 3-4 ladies I've found in the GTA who genuinely qualify, so I'm obviously a BIG repeat client for obvious reasons... :twisted:

We know who they are: Becky, Amanda, Ok forgot the other 2. Who are they Demien.

B

Beenthere123

clintE said:
Demien2k5 said:
culo grande said:
rimming my asshole

We know who they are: Becky, Amanda, Ok forgot the other 2. Who are they Demien.

Sophie for sure.

D

Demien2k5

Wow! Am I that public in my kinky deviant escapades! I feel so transparent! :lol: Yeah, the list would be Becky @ Mirage, Amanda@Mirage, Sophie@Sassy and Sofia@Mirage (and Mia@Sassy when she's in town from BC) There are a couple more who are very very good too, but not quite at the same level of pure PSE intensity as those five incredible ladies. If I'd never seen another PSE besides them, I could definitely die happy. I would share that I am trying to defile and convert Jemma to the dark side as well, but I'm afraid of being beaten up and left to die by Heatwaves76! :cool:

lovesbig ____

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 93

I voted DT. Nothing hotter than a sp wrapping her mouth around my cock, going all the way down, face pressed up against my crotch, cock in the back of her throat, gagging, sloppy, strings of saliva. Totally raunchy. I love it!

munjacake

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 86

Demien2k5 said:
Wow! Am I that public in my kinky deviant escapades! I feel so transparent! :lol: Yeah, the list would be Becky @ Mirage, Amanda@Mirage, Sophie@Sassy and Sofia@Mirage (and Mia@Sassy when she's in town from BC) There are a couple more who are very very good too, but not quite at the same level of pure PSE intensity as those five incredible ladies. If I'd never seen another PSE besides them, I could definitely die happy. I would share that I am trying to defile and convert Jemma to the dark side as well, but I'm afraid of being beaten up and left to die by Heatwaves76! :cool:

Just added couple more names to my TDL. Thanks! ;)

Top Bottom