Made with Love
Toronto Tryst
Sexy Friends Toronto

Favorite Reality Show

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Favorite Reality Show

• fear factor

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • amazing race

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ultimate fighter

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • apprentice

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • survivor

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • project runway

• hell's kitchen

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • american idol

• Total voters

emotional intelligence

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 70
My fav is watching those crazy mofo's on Fear Factor nearly puking their guts out munching on bull testicles, sheep's intestines, and giant cockroaches for a few bucks and 15 mins of glory.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I'm a Survivor fan. I'll also watch Apprentice and Hell's Kitchen if I have the chance.

diver12488

Joined Apr 26, 2010
Messages 74
I don't really watch reality TV but out of the selection, Project Runway wins. I love watching mixed martial arts but I don't watch the show.

Joined May 4, 2010
Messages 191
Not a sports fan, not a reality show fan either but the one reality show that I really DID enjoy watching was Barney Miller.

tiano

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 61
Cool shows cuz they're all competitions. I get a kick out of watching people perform under pressure and having someone psychotic like Mr.Ramsey from Hell's Kitchen screaming at the top of his ungs, calling the contestants 'stuuuupid waaaaankers' haha, gotta luv it!

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Survivor baby!

It I ever compete on that show...and it is on my TDL,I will give a shout out too caerf!...and then post reviews of all the women here.

diver12488

Joined Apr 26, 2010
Messages 74
You should have had "The Real Housewifes of..." on the list. Coming from a family of all boys I kinda enjoy the on screen drama! Fascinating to say the least!!!

(Or, maybe it is just the metro side of me that loves that show... lol)

H

HOF

king21 said:
Best reality show ever was COPS, can't get anymore real than that!

COPS is the best reality tv show, simply because of the comedy in it. Really, the suspects on cops have to sign a release. Just a bunch of morons.

Cheaters is the other one that just makes me chuckle.

Keys to the VIP and Canadian show, that has young men trying to score and they're being rated by the players haters club panel.. LMAO

Top Bottom