Made with Love

IN-Call Fantastic Molly Robinson

billdong

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 278
Reading BT123's duo reminded me of the great time I had with Molly. Few months back in the mood for some lovings and she delivered. Booking was easy and quick, hesitant to check in with doorman but I did anyway. On to elevator (pretty fancy Condo) opens the door greets me in a sexy robe with her cleavage showing and popped wood instantly. Attractive woman with the right curves. Look at her website nothing misleading there.

Very comfortable with her self, very easy to talk to and a very intelligent woman. (Sorry too many very). DFK before the shower to tease me, Deeper DFK when I came back to stop the teasing. Went to bed more DFK and more and more (Sorry again about the more). Feasted on her delicious breasts dove to lick her then the digit exploration began. She put on a show if you men are digit fanatics go see her. Then the deed began BBBJ ruler one of the best I ever had. Shoom shwam kabbosh just amazing. DT followed to my disbelieve. Hammer fucked her begging to explode in her mouth and swallowed every single sperm possible.

A must see again.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Re: Fantastic Molly Robinson

Beenthere123 said:
Bill think you made GDlover a little on the jealous side. One of his ATF is cheating on him, entertaining dude.

Often there is confusion between Molly Robinson and Madison Doll. I have seen both Molly and Madison, Madison is my ATF, No disrespect to Molly however she is not on my list, so no cheating problem here. :D

Joined Dec 16, 2009
Messages 23
OK I need to come on here more often. Thanks for the great review Bill, sorry I am so delayed in this response.

To answer your question anger no I do not charge extra but I will say things like bbbjtcimsw are in the moment kinda things.

Kisses
Molly

neverenoughsex

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 347
Molly Robinson said:
OK I need to come on here more often. Thanks for the great review Bill, sorry I am so delayed in this response.

To answer your question anger no I do not charge extra but I will say things like bbbjtcimsw are in the moment kinda things.

Kisses
Molly

Nice BIG boobs on your sig picture Molly.

Top Bottom