Made with Love

Barrie-Northern Fabulous

billy bee

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 1
Had the most amazing time with this lady, phoenix. I don't usually post just review but I think this is post worthy. Great bbbj and gfe. A real lusty time did I have. 100 got me a full unrushed hh and her little cat costume was hot hot. I almost didn't make the finalle her bbbj was skilled to extreme. she is even more sexy than her pics on cl.

jimmygoat

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Messages 126
Iceman,
Unlike billy bee I was charged 120 for the menu of services. Pheonix goes for LFK, DFK, DIGITS, DATY, BBBJ, MPOS, SOG (HH). Anything I missed here horndogs? Some say they have trouble booking. Only on one occasion did I have to make more than one attempt to speak with her to arrange a booking. Once I had to accept a booking for a different day than the day I phoned. She only books a limited number per day that she works. Good luck and have a great time she really is a special treat.

I

iceman_dci

Thanks JG...I'm guessing that her full hour would be about 160-180 mark? She looks quite yummy and would make the trip to Barrie quite memorable.

Thanks Guys and maybe I'll bring her a bag of Lays :p

About this Discussion

10 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom