Made with Love

IN-Call Exquisite Review - HUBGFE TOFTT Award

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone again for your support with me winning the March TOFTT Award. Much thanks as well goes to Exquisite Company for contributing an hour with one of their beauties for the award.

This review is based upon my total experience dealing with Exquisite. I started the process by sending a PM to Exquisite late at night and Vanessa promptly responded next morning. As a matter of fact Vanessa is great to deal with as she is pleasant, helpful and quite nice to talk to on the phone. The selection of lady for my session was a no brainer, I have had Sebelle on my TDL for some time and my dream came true. I will however review my session with Sebelle separately as I think Exquisite deserves to have a review on their service. I was given all the dates that she worked this month and I picked date and time. One thing I was surprised at considering this was a free session, I was given just as much priority as anyone else. There were a few PMs back and forth and the session was set with the date and time I wanted. Since I knew I would be busy in the morning I explicitely gave my cell # to be contacted by Vanessa of which she did that morning. Directions to the very upscale hotel were given and recieved, the room # I also got just before session all without a hitch. Sebelle was ready on time and all went well.

Much thanks to Vanessa and Exquisite for all your efforts in making this whole experience a pleasant one. I would definiely use your agency again in the future.

Also much thanks to all the agencies and indy's whom contribute towards any of the monthly awards here at HUBGFE. This program is one that sets this board a part from the rest with excellent exposure to all the award contributors and appreciation from its members.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
I agree with you. Vanessa is among the best and most competent agency owners around. It is always a pleasure to speak to her on the phone when I call Exquisite to book an appointment.

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
Downtown Incall only?

Downtown Incall only?

Agencies such as TP, Mirage or Dream Makers occasionally have incall locations other than downtown. Does anyone know if they ever have a different incall location? I would like to see a few of their ladies but I also do not wish to venture downtown. I only do incalls, and I prefer locations in the northern GTA, Mississauga or Airport area.

GDLLover said:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone again for your support with me winning the March TOFTT Award. Much thanks as well goes to Exquisite Company for contributing an hour with one of their beauties for the award.

This review is based upon my total experience dealing with Exquisite. I started the process by sending a PM to Exquisite late at night and Vanessa promptly responded next morning. As a matter of fact Vanessa is great to deal with as she is pleasant, helpful and quite nice to talk to on the phone. The selection of lady for my session was a no brainer, I have had Sebelle on my TDL for some time and my dream came true. I will however review my session with Sebelle separately as I think Exquisite deserves to have a review on their service. I was given all the dates that she worked this month and I picked date and time. One thing I was surprised at considering this was a free session, I was given just as much priority as anyone else. There were a few PMs back and forth and the session was set with the date and time I wanted. Since I knew I would be busy in the morning I explicitely gave my cell # to be contacted by Vanessa of which she did that morning. Directions to the very upscale hotel were given and recieved, the room # I also got just before session all without a hitch. Sebelle was ready on time and all went well.

Much thanks to Vanessa and Exquisite for all your efforts in making this whole experience a pleasant one. I would definiely use your agency again in the future.

Also much thanks to all the agencies and indy's whom contribute towards any of the monthly awards here at HUBGFE. This program is one that sets this board a part from the rest with excellent exposure to all the award contributors and appreciation from its members.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
GDLLover said:
As a matter of fact Vanessa is great to deal with as she is pleasant, helpful and quite nice to talk to on the phone.
I agree with you GDL, Exquisite is one of my favourites agencies, Vanessa is a pleasure to deal with always..

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Congrats on the Award.

This was also a great review. It is good to read about the people behind the ladies (no pun intended..and besides....different people...we, the clients, are the people literally behind the ladies..and the buisness folk are the people managing the ladies to us...lol...alright that's enough)

The good men and women running/managing the buisness deserve respect and regard.

I have spoken to Vanessa, I have yet to make a connection with Exquisite, however she was very sweet and accommodating.

About this Discussion

12 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom