Made with Love

IN-Call Evelyn @ ESQ

B

Beenthere123

I have a thing for EE women that enjoy BBBJDTCIM so had to see this babe after many positive reviews.

The usual set up, Vanessa is such a pro I must add. Off to the condo open the door as instructed and there she stood a very stunning good looking lady, border line of gorgeous. Did a double take again as she resembles an actress I can't remember her name.

She greeted me with a passionate kiss, also slapped my ass and told me to hurry up to the room. I am undressing while chit chat and she just put her fingers on my lips and furiously undressed me herself. She said we only have an hour and there is so much I want to do to you. Mandatory shower and off to the races.

Quick shower, mouthwash gargle, open the door she is on top of the bed on her knees her hot amazing ass sticking out for my view. Turns her head to me and gives me a wicket smile, you ready for me she says. I said no, not really with a smile and she starts to laugh.

She instructs me to lie in the bed, starts kissing me all over. She gently puts her pussy on top of my leg and starts rubbing it against it. More DFK then she turns to the man. Starts just licking the side of JR, sucking more only the side. Then she just goes to the man, in and out at unbelievable speed. No teeth action and she really went deep. More action with DT involved but never more than a second. More and more, no exaggeration she just kept going non stop.

By this time she reaches for the sock, I said wait time to please you. Later she says, needs me to be inside her first. She gets on top of me and starts riding me at her on speed, and again she kept on going and going. Too much for me had to release. She just stays on top of me for a minute or two and starts riding me again. She didn't care if I was half hard, she had to have her big O.

Wanted to wash myself but she says no stay in bed my King I will wash you with wet towels. Cuddled for 5 minutes and she sneaks on JR, I said sorry babe I am a one SOG kind of guy. She didn't want to listen and went at it again. More of the same, and more till finally I blew in her mouth.

What a great experience, didn't have time for Daty nor digits so must see her very soon. She is really a beautiful woman,

PS. I was on my way to the door and realised I didn't give her the money yet. Another good laugh. My legs are aching big time, had a hard time walking to the elevator and to the car. Man I can said she fucked me bad.LOL

I love this woman

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
Re: Evelyn @ ESQ

Glad she fucked you bad BT, LOL! You know you have a great time when you are completely disoriented on your way out! Evelyn, ooohhh man....she is heaven to me...

B

Beenthere123

Heatwaves76 said:
Glad she fucked you bad BT, LOL! You know you have a great time when you are completely disoriented on your way out! Evelyn, ooohhh man....she is heaven to me...

We have very similar tastes for babes HW, she is heaven

B

Beenthere123

FunnyFace said:
Hey Guys dont forget me! Her first review came from me!!! :) I think i am being little selfish!! ;)

LOL yes I remember. But hey I saw Allison from RM before you reviewed her. We are now even ;)

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531

Beenthere123 said:
https://www.exquisitecompany.com/evelyn.html

I have a thing for EE women that enjoy BBBJDTCIM so had to see this babe after many positive reviews.

The usual set up, Vanessa is such a pro I must add. Off to the condo open the door as instructed and there she stood a very stunning good looking lady, border line of gorgeous. Did a double take again as she resembles an actress I can't remember her name.

She greeted me with a passionate kiss, also slapped my ass and told me to hurry up to the room. I am undressing while chit chat and she just put her fingers on my lips and furiously undressed me herself. She said we only have an hour and there is so much I want to do to you. Mandatory shower and off to the races.

Quick shower, mouthwash gargle, open the door she is on top of the bed on her knees her hot amazing ass sticking out for my view. Turns her head to me and gives me a wicket smile, you ready for me she says. I said no, not really with a smile and she starts to laugh.

She instructs me to lie in the bed, starts kissing me all over. She gently puts her pussy on top of my leg and starts rubbing it against it. More DFK then she turns to the man. Starts just licking the side of JR, sucking more only the side. Then she just goes to the man, in and out at unbelievable speed. No teeth action and she really went deep. More action with DT involved but never more than a second. More and more, no exaggeration she just kept going non stop.

By this time she reaches for the sock, I said wait time to please you. Later she says, needs me to be inside her first. She gets on top of me and starts riding me at her on speed, and again she kept on going and going. Too much for me had to release. She just stays on top of me for a minute or two and starts riding me again. She didn't care if I was half hard, she had to have her big O.

Wanted to wash myself but she says no stay in bed my King I will wash you with wet towels. Cuddled for 5 minutes and she sneaks on JR, I said sorry babe I am a one SOG kind of guy. She didn't want to listen and went at it again. More of the same, and more till finally I blew in her mouth.

What a great experience, didn't have time for Daty nor digits so must see her very soon. She is really a beautiful woman,

PS. I was on my way to the door and realised I didn't give her the money yet. Another good laugh. My legs are aching big time, had a hard time walking to the elevator and to the car. Man I can said she fucked me bad.LOL

I love this woman

An excellent review, but curse you . . . now I have another one to add to my TDL.

thetank

Top Bottom