Evangeline Baudin

Joined Jan 6, 2016
Messages 108
Evangeline Baudin
Your Passionate Paramour
evangelinebaudin.info
[email protected] 647 493-6909

Gentleman I'm Evangeline

If you are a mature professional who enjoys the company of a upscale educated and erotic young lady contact me to arrange a meeting at my Downtown location minutes from the Financial District.

Schedule
*I can accept same day bookings but advanced booking is preferred

Wednesday April 13th Incall/Outcall

Thursday April 14th Incall/Outcall

Friday April 15th Incall/Outcall

*Advanced bookings available for weekends

Honorarium

1 Hour Meet & Greet- Come get to know me $280

2 Hour Rendezvous - Lets relax & enjoy each other $580

4 Hour Dinner & Dessert - $1100 Don't worry desserts on me

*For outcall rates please contact me if you will be in town, a transportation fee will be added

**If the specific length of time for your desired engagement is not listed above, please send me a message and I will be more then glad to try my best to accommodate your request.

Keep up with what I'm doing, schedule updates and pictures? Follow me on twitter @etherialeva

Review:
https://www.hubgfe.com/community/showthread.php?98767-A-delightful-rendezvous-with-Evangeline-Baudin&highlight=evangeline

Evangeline Baudin

Joined Jan 6, 2016
Messages 108
Evangeline Baudin
Your Passionate Paramour
evangelinebaudin.info

Gentleman I'm Evangeline

If you are a mature professional who enjoys the company of a upscale educated and erotic young lady contact me to arrange a meeting at my Downtown location minutes from the Financial District.

Schedule

Honorarium

*For outcall rates please contact me if you will be in town, a transportation fee will be added

**If the specific length of time for your desired engagement is not listed above, please send me a message and I will be more then glad to try my best to accommodate your request.

Keep up with what I'm doing, schedule updates and pictures? Follow me on twitter @etherialeva

Review:
https://www.hubgfe.com/community/showthread.php?98767-A-delightful-rendezvous-with-Evangeline-Baudin&highlight=evangeline

Evangeline Baudin

Joined Jan 6, 2016
Messages 108
Evangeline Baudin
Your Passionate Paramour
evangelinebaudin.info

Gentleman I'm Evangeline

Schedule

Honorarium

Review:

Top Bottom