Made with Love
SPDir
Toronto Tryst
  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
I was in the downtown core and decided to check out who was available. I called RMs and was told Eva was my only choice. I have to admit, if I didn't feel comfortable in the fact it was Roommates I probably wouldn't have booked without photos but I was told I wouldn't be disappointed, so off to the room I go.

I walk into the incall and I am greeted by a cute petite little sexy Russian brunette. As I follow her to the room I noticed she is slim but has quite a nice sexy round booty.

Once in the room she plants a nice wet kiss on me, smiles and hands me my towel. While scrubbing little Ray I am thinking of her sexy little booty. I quickly scrub and dry, rush back to the room and find her all ready and naked, DAMN a very nice tight little body. The titties are small, but nice nipples and hmmmm, did I mention her sexy booty. Eve has one tat which is no big deal and a sexy tongue stud which adds to this hot little package.

Service wise I enjoyed DFK, BBBJDT, (damn she is a master at this), DATY/DIGIT and FS to completion.

Definitely a repeatable kind of young lady, excellent time had!

B

Beenthere123

She is a firecracker Ray saw her a few weeks ago and also had a great time. Nice review bud.

S

Senor Gomes

olayda said:
Thanks Ray. Nice one.

Did she have an OK booty? :)

:lol: Reading his reviews he does have a reputation to liking the round booty, think he approved Olayda.

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
Senor Gomes said:
:lol: Reading his reviews he does have a reputation to liking the round booty, think he approved Olayda.

So what I am to understand here is that Rayden believes Olayda has a nice booty? WTF??

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
This agency seems to find an abundance of lovely young ladies that do not disappoint. Very well done!

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Albino said:
So what I am to understand here is that Rayden believes Olayda has a nice booty? WTF??

Problem? I've got a great booty

About this Discussion

14 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom