Made with Love

IN-Call Eva my Asian sweetie switched it up on me -

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

This was my fourth visit to Eva . The previous 3 were greetings, mutual shower , BBBJ, DT , BLS, Mish , CG and a long hard very pleasurable massage . I should mention after my first 3 visits to Eva my next three were with her protege Diana .

Well show up this day and Eva is very very happy to see me . Very affectionate , tells me she missed me and leads to me to the bedroom . I get undressed she comes back with towel but suddenly we are groping each other , hot and heavy, I mention I showered just before coming over and that was the green light .

Drops to her knees and gives me a PSE blowjob , wet, deep , gagging and repeat . The woman was hell bent on showing Smylee's general a real good time . Moved to the bed and after some careful body placement on my part she unleashed the darting licking tongue of hers . As she laid on her back her womanhood was offered up for my lust in whatever form that it pleased me . True hedonism .

Moved to FS and she wanted it hard and deep . Went to Doggy and she was bouncing off of my pelvic bone . She has one of the smallest little asses in the business and the visual of my cock sliding into her little Asian pussy is truly outstanding . In the past she wasn't so aggressive with pushing back into me but this day she really wanted her liver bruised a little (LOL) . Had a great release . She brought out baby wipes cleaned me up and we cuddled .

Suddenly she asks if I saw the new girl working for her . I said no but before I could say just keep stroking my cock she jumps up and goes to get the new girl . I think OK always happy to meet new girls .

Eva comes back lays down beside me starts stroking my cock as the new girl walks in . Wait a minute . Me and new girl recognize each other and it's none other than Diana . We all laugh as I tell Eva who arranged my dates with Diana because Diana's English is non existant that I know Diana very well . Diana now sits on the side of the bed , grabs my hand and clutched it to her bosom while Eva now has me hard as a rock and just keeps stroking . Eva then engages Diana in conversation in their native tongue which I don't understand but hey I am getting a nice hand job and my hand is resting on a nice set of tits .

I noticed Diana watching my cock grow by the minute and then it occurred to me that it seemed like Eva just wanted Diana to observe what was going on and now I'm thinking maybe she justs wants to show her protege that the regulars still come back to the boss eventually (LOL) .

Diana gives me a kiss and leaves and Eva now has me ready for action and asks if I want to go again . I remind her I only payed for the $100 half hour and she says no problem because first shot was fast . ON with the cover places her ankles on my shoulders and pounded away for a second release . Never got 2 SOG in previous visits . As we lay catching our breaths she says sorry but have customer coming soon . I let her know I need a shower and she takes me to bathroom . This time Eva starts shower and leaves . All previous showers were mutual but I figure she can't offer me the usual extra few minutes to hang around today . In fairness it was a weekend day which tend to be busy .

Usually she stays with me when I get dressed but this day she stayed out of the bedroom , I assume so I would get changed quicker . Nice kiss and thank you at the door and another satisfied customer is on his way home .

I had an excellent session but I am left with a dilemna . I was going to bring a first timer friend of mine to see Eva because of my first 3 sessions that I think would be a great introduction to the hobby for a newbie but not so sure " I want you fuck me harder and deeper ' would be the best introduction .

Can anyone confirm there has been a change in her sessions with less emphasis on the massage ?

jimmygoat

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Messages 126
Re: Eva my Asian sweetie switched it up on me -

Are you serious? Do you want to introduce a Newbie to that kind of service and action? What is wrong with starting him off with a one legged bearded woman with a goiter and let him work his way up from there? Start him off three quarters of the way up the ladder and there is precious little room for improvement. He'll end up like the junkie chasing that first high always to be somehow dissapointed. :D

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Re: Eva my Asian sweetie switched it up on me -

ahahooper said:
thanks smylee.
is she bald down low?

LOL . Looks like I am getting pussy run -on where it's difficult to recall
what features belong to which crotch . definitely not typical Asian bush .
Lips are free and clear with a decent no fuzz perimeter . Maybe a little
bush on the mound or maybe not . Sorry best I can do .

Top Bottom