Made with Love

IN-Call Erin @ RM a pleasant surprise

oyster shucker

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 491
So I had plans to see Cory. Had her booked first off. When I arrived at the incall I was told Cory is not coming today. Phone girl apologized for the mishap and asked me if there was anyone else I wanted to see. Well the TDL girls weren’t available, so I was recommended to see Erin. I remember looking at her pics but nothing else, so I thought let’s try.

At the door I was greeted by a pretty girl with gorgeous blue eyes. She reminded me of Logan @ GOE (even their bodies were similar, sans the manmades). Erin has short light brown hair that really suits her look. Her body is in great shape, she has an amazing butt, slender shapely legs, and flat abs. Her manmades are somewhat hard but she has nice sensitive nipples.

Session started with a nice conversation, I sensed she was the type who liked to get acquainted prior to action. Once we started there was some LFK, followed by sensual body caressing. I think I was lucky to have Erin on a horny day, she kept telling me how much she wanted me inside her.

Went for some DATY first, her kitty was meticulous and very responsive. I really enjoyed spending some quality time there. She then reciprocated with a nice BBBJ, some good BLS, and some DT. I also enjoyed her piercing eye contact through out.

Action consisted of awesome RCG, Mish, Doggie and of course Italian. The view of RCG was terrific. Watching the firm butt pumping up and down, and that pink labia envelope Jr. was hot. Doggie was really nice as well.

So I head back to the office, and out of curiosity I looked up her reviews. And wow, this girl has a lot of negative commentary on the other board. I was almost fearful to write a review on the account of being called a shill.

I’m not disputing the validity of any of the nay sayers, just inputting my own experience.

I found Erin to be fun, witty, and very sexy. I’d give her 8 for looks, 8.5 for body (would be 9 if boobs were natural) and a solid 8 for service ( lack of DFK reduced the score). She would definitely be in the Alpha category of SP's for looks.

PS There was some reference of Erin looking like a young Nicole Kidman. I do see the resemblance.

B

Beenthere123

Glad you had a good time Oyster. I hear from buddies that Erin gives similar service as Kristen, if you can accept no DFK you will have a good time.

oyster shucker

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 491
Kirk Lazarus said:
SHILL!!! Just kidding OS...for your to give marks that high for beauty, I will have to see her for sure.

Oh,oh... I'm under the gun now.LOL

She's definitely well above average in looks. Just below Paris x GOE, Logan GOE, and Veronica x mirage. Her body though is very nice and tight. If it wasn't for the small manmades she'd be right up there.

I've got to see Cory and Billie. Also will repeat with Cameron and Erin soon.

Melike_pussy

Reviewer
Joined May 10, 2010
Messages 575
oyster shucker said:
Oh,oh... I'm under the gun now.LOL

She's definitely well above average in looks. Just below Paris x GOE, Logan GOE, and Veronica x mirage. Her body though is very nice and tight. If it wasn't for the small manmades she'd be right up there.

I've got to see Cory and Billie. Also will repeat with Cameron and Erin soon.

Big TDL Oyster, liked your review and looking forward to your RM blitz.

About this Discussion

14 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom