Made with Love

Hot pink list Erin @ HotPinkList

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
I ended the month of April with a bang (or a few bangs), so I figured why not welcome the month of May with a bang...

I noticed HotPinkList has a new girl named Erin https://hotpinklist.com/erin/ so I decided to pay her a visit.

It goes without saying, all of HPL's pictures are accurate because they are mostly selfies and no touch ups. Kudos to that.

Er.jpg

The incall location is at Carleton/Jarvis as indicated on HPL's website. The building is similar to the building used by Roommates, but different location. The incall is the only non-positive aspect of this review. But having said that, the incall alone will not prevent me from seeing Erin again.

The pics are accurate. Curvy body. Flowing blond locks. Probably 25 years old. Pretty girl facially on the same attractiveness level as indy Harper Westbrooke. She greeted me at the door with a radiant smile. Erin has a cool and laid back personality. Picture her in university, playing a coed sport during intramural night, then drinking beer with the coed team and then banging one of the boys on the team after a fun night out. That is Erin.

DFK was passionate. Her bbbj was enthusiastic and seemed like she really enjoyed the popsicle. When I was paying attention to her perky breasts, she moaned with pleasure. DATY was well received with lots of vocal encouragement. Once the action started, her dirty talkin' play by play commentary was a bonus. Mish was accompanied by either eye contact or DFK. CG was a sight to behold with her blond locks moving in all sorts of direction because of the momentum created during CG. Erin could be a champion bronco rider. Throughout the session, she loved it and yelled for more. She's a really fun girl. I don't think CIM was available as she said COB, but it didn't matter since I finished in any and all directions. Cool university chick for sure.

Erin isn't a spinner, but a curvy body. I'd still repeat with her.

Attachments

• Er-150x150.jpg
    Er-150x150.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 63

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
drew said:
+1. Excellent! Thanks! And I do appreciate the toftt.

Drew, I'd say that Erin is on the same attractiveness level as Rachael @ HPL. They have the same body type, except Rachael is a bit more petite. Whereas Rachael works up to a climax throughout the session, Erin goes from 0-100mph in 1 sec.

I

Ipost

Kirk Lazarus said:
Drew, I'd say that Erin is on the same attractiveness level as Rachael @ HPL. They have the same body type, except Rachael is a bit more petite. Whereas Rachael works up to a climax throughout the session, Erin goes from 0-100mph in 1 sec.

Great sourse of information here Kirk, thanks.

drew

Reviewer
Joined Oct 8, 2011
Messages 809
Kirk Lazarus said:

Thanks. With the Rachael comparison she definitely goes onto my tdl.

About this Discussion

15 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom