Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Playmates Toronto

Hot pink list Erin @ Hot Pink List

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

diner1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 1,876
https://hotpinklist.com/erin/

Finally I made it to see Erin. Had to check out what all the fuss was about.

Nice condo, but too far from city centre so won't be doing that again! Booking easy, professional.

Erin greeted me with DFK at the door. Really easy to chat with.

Body as in pics. Not super athletic toned but young woman's figure, no fat. Has some ink but small. Breasts are C with larger pink areola.

Lots of DFK, eye contact. BBBJ is among better than most. Very skilled, wet, with nice mix of DT, HJ, BLS.
DATY - clean shaven, small lips, moaning was a bit too much at the beginning, but the acting stopped later and she was more 'genuine' Digits hit her G spot and juices started to flow.
CFS - tight so slow start was necessary but pace quickened, allowing for deep penetration and hard, fast action. Doggy and Jockey with gentle rubbing of her clit brought her to climax, body trembling and legs shaking. Light hair pulling allowed. After a bit of rest for her to regroup, pulled her legs up to folded deck chair and went for deep thrusts grabbing her ass. Even with AC on it was hot and I was dripping sweat, out bodies sliding.

Positioned Erin on all fours, ass to the mirror so I can watch her wet pussy while she BBBJ, HJ me to CIM!!

Fun girl to spend some time with!

B

Borey The Bald II

Looks like a fun girl indeed, thanks for the review.

drew

Reviewer
Joined Oct 8, 2011
Messages 808
Love the details in your review, diner.
Erin is a must-see for me. Thanks!

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Thanks diner1! :good:

Intrigued by Erin now.

I don't think I've ever contacted HPL.

Hmm... may have to do something about it.

About this Discussion

12 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom