Made with Love

Erin Andrews Awarded $55 Million in Lawsuit

LarryB

Joined Jan 21, 2014
Messages 792
How did they come up with that number. It was blurry and short I've been told.

AP_erin_andrews_ml_160304_4x3_992.jpg

https://abcnews.go.com/US/erin-andrews-jury-set-deliberate-75-million-lawsuit/story?id=37460110

The video still out there, who can find it?.

Nearly 17 million people have viewed the nude peephole video of Erin Andrews — and that’s a “conservative” figure, a computer expert testified Thursday during the TV sports reporter’s $75 million civil trial.

“Every minute, 1.5 people are watching that video,” Penn State Professor Bernard Jansen told jurors in Nashville court just before they were shown seven clips of the 4½-minute video that stalker Michael David Barrett took and leaked online.

“Right now, someone is watching that video,’’ Jansen said.

Andrews, 37, wept as Jansen described the adult websites the video has made its way onto — and walked out of court with tears in her eyes a couple of minutes before jurors watched the footage.

https://pagesix.com/2016/02/25/erin...iend-would-react-to-peephole-video-therapist/

C

cristycurves

That trial I would think has caused that video to be more desired and searched for....but I suppose, 55 million, if she ends up with that, is some solace

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
SillyGirl said:
SMH. I hope every one of you who watched that video would be okay with it if someone did that to your mom, or your sister, or your wife.

SilyGirl

Please accept my apology.
You raise a point I did not consider and whole heartedly agree with you on this.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
SillyGirl said:
SMH. I hope every one of you who watched that video would be okay with it if someone did that to your mom, or your sister, or your wife.

Unfortunately once something is out people will look regardless what it is...It could be a beautiful naked woman it could be a horrendous murder.

It's like driving on the highway and the traffic jam caused by people looking at the accident in the opposite direction.....Nobody means to hold everyone up but humans are naturally curious by nature...

One thing, that 55 million will go a long way into 1) teaching a lesson and 2) putting a smile on the face of the victim from ear to ear.

Heck for that kind of money I'd let papa look at me naked through a crate and film the action.

PEACE WHAT, he already did that!

WHERE'S MY GOOGLE LAWYER????

God

Joined Oct 3, 2015
Messages 7,795
SillyGirl said:

The internet is a cruel world SG.

Did you watch at least the beginning?.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Prim0 said:
The more people see the video, the more money she's likely to get. I thought I was helping her out.

It's the price of celebrity....If you want to be famous, you're going to draw the wrong kind of attention from some people. Brad Pitt was photographed naked in his own back yard by paparazzi, I don't recall him getting millions of dollars for it. And you know plenty of women checked those pics out!

To be fair, you must google Brad Pitts naked arse and post it for the ladies to gawk at.

PEACE, ROBIN don't look...

Go ahead Primo, look for naked Brad Pitt arse! :LMAO:

Bo

Joined Mar 20, 2015
Messages 21
I did enjoy the clip but that is scary how anyone can just post anything they want in the net. Forget the million, throw the culprit in jail for life.

Top Bottom