Made with Love

English goal tender blunder due to break up

C

Cycleguy007

I debated whether or not this should go in the sports section...

It seems that Robert Green, "the England blunder keeper" is apparently devastated after splitting with gorgeous Elizabeth Minett... And it is speculated that this lead to him not being in "game mode" which allowed the blunder to occurr...

Hmmm...

Waddaya think?

Height 5'10- 35 x 24 x 36 with light blond hair & blue-grey eyes...

hSEjT.jpg

I think I'd be a lil distracted...

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Too skinny for my taste. I would feed her lots of sausage to put some junk in that trunk. In the end it really doesn't matter because we all know the Italians will be winning the world cup again!!:go:

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
Rayden said:
Too skinny for my taste. I would feed her lots of sausage to put some junk in that trunk. In the end it really doesn't matter because we all know the Italians will be winning the world cup again!!:go:
Not based on how they played yesterday they won't.
As for Robert Green, you could have stopped that shot. In fact, his ex-girlfriend could wearing 4" heels!

C

Cycleguy007

snake said:
She needs a sandwich.

Rayden said:
Too skinny for my taste.

Perhaps based on that picture... :???:

Surprisingly, there are not a whole lotta pics of Ms. Minett available... There was a Model Mayhem page, but it seems to be down now for some reason. (Maybe something to do with all the horny bastids like myself trying to locate pics of her! LOL :shock::mrgreen:)

H

HOF

I'm sure that the English fans don't give a rat's ass about his love life.

Both of Englands GK's are suspect and they knew it goin' into the WC.

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
Do any of us really care about the "The Hand of Clod"? If Green handled Liz with the same ability as he handled that lame non-shot from the Yank, no wonder she dumped him. But apparently Liz - a bit of a cutie if you ask The Pittmeister - is from Toronto, which begs the question: would you prefer to play her from the wing, the centre, or the back?

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
She is canadian! We should invite her to the party!

It wouldn't be a World Cup without an on-going British tabloid sideshow, and Canada can be "proud" that one of its own is now front row center.

Stretching the law of causation to a convenient sensationalist breaking point, British "newspapers" the Mirror and the Daily Mail broke the story of how Rob Green's infamous fumble in England's 1-1 draw with the USA on Saturday could be related to his recent-ish break up with Toronto model and granddaughter of Manhattan Project scientist Ernest Everet Minett, "bombshell" Elizabeth Minett.
The two met in Toronto after the 2008 MLS All-Star game at BMO Field, and luckily for Green, who let in 3 goals during West Ham's loss to MLS, Minett "just remembered his British accent," and "did not know who he was." Minett eventually followed Green to London, where they lived together on the made-up-sounding Isle of Dogs until she recently moved out.

Though the split reportedly happened well before Saturday's match, and Rob Green is an experienced starting goalkeeper for a Premier League club who, outside of that one mistake, seemed basically fine the rest of the game, the University of Waterloo economics grad Minett is clearly the reason the England number one didn't manage to get his body in front of the ball before accidentally bobbling it into the net, forever destroying England's chances at this World Cup.

How do we know? Well, for one, she's not just gorgeous. She is, according to a friend, "dramatic gorgeous." Which is a completely different type of gorgeous. Two, in her own words she can speak both "French or French-Canadian," so she can order poutine for Parisian tourists lost in Quebec, which is hot. Three, she was in a Hilary Duff video once and stuff.

Case. Closed.

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
She is indeed stunning, but that is not the point. Green needs to keep his focus, no matter what, that is what he is being paid for. This is the 'holy grail' of soccer after all.

L

lagavulin

For every beautiful woman there is a man who is tired of putting up with her shit.

He probably just missed the shot; but that will not sell newspapers so let's make up a story, one that involves sex; best of all a story that has pictures of a beautiful girl in a bikini, that's how you sell a newspaper.

His simply not reacting in time and missing the shot, nah that's not good enough. There must have been an underlying cause that somehow involved boobies.

Top Bottom