Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Hush Companions

End of The World In 2012?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Chef

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 428
Before you read this article, here is a video I recently recorded about 2012 and how people build businesses around it to make money. While a lot of people say that you can’t trust NASA or the government because they would certainly hide this 2012 stuff from us, I say there are a lot of people who want to spread this because they make money out of it.

So, in the end, who do we trust? Watch it, I think that explains it all, but still, read the article and all the comments for more information.

Detective

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 415
happyjoe said:
HOW SERIOUSLY you take the talk about an end of the world 2012 doomsday?

Think its time to hurry up and do more pooning before 2012.

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,082
We all have to go some day, right?

Considering the species we've murdered, cultures we've destroyed, knowledge we've lost, and how we bolloxed up the planet as a whole, we deserve it.

BTW, the 2012 thing is a total hoax. Too bad, perhaps.

If we do kick the bucket, this is how I want to go:

:kiss:
:kiss::love::kiss:
:kiss:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Hell no, that's not enough time. I won't even be through half way on my TDL!

rustyblade

Joined Apr 3, 2010
Messages 47
Scientists have discovered that the ground in Yellowstone is 74cm higher than in was in 1923 (when records began) meaning a massive swelling underneath the park. The magma reservoir is filling with magma at an alarming rate. The volcano erupts meaning that around 1000 miles of hot lava will be shot across the northern part of the USA which would wipe out everything within that 1000 mile radius.

Supervolcanos erupts every 600,000 years, the last eruption was 640,000 years ago we are 40,000 years overdue No one knows for sure when it will erupt again but we know that it will sometime in the future…

Lucas_dude

Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 50
rustyblade said:
Scientists have discovered that the ground in Yellowstone is 74cm higher than in was in 1923 (when records began) meaning a massive swelling underneath the park. The magma reservoir is filling with magma at an alarming rate. The volcano erupts meaning that around 1000 miles of hot lava will be shot across the northern part of the USA which would wipe out everything within that 1000 mile radius.

Supervolcanos erupts every 600,000 years, the last eruption was 640,000 years ago we are 40,000 years overdue No one knows for sure when it will erupt again but we know that it will sometime in the future…

Let it continue another 40,000 years, thanks for info Rusty.

Top Bottom