Made with Love

IN-Call Emily (@Maximum)

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
Was kind of horny tonight, but my work kept me occupied till the late hours. Tried phoning around the usually suspects but most were either done or booked for the remainder of the day.

Finally found a lady that was available which also peaked my interest.

Called the agency and booking was a breeze (my first time with this agency). Arrived at the incall and perform the usually phone rituals. Got up to the room and was greeted by Emily. An introductory LFK was exchanged. She has exotic looks and was wearing a very tight dress that accentuated her ass. Donations made and after the obligatory shower, made my way to the bed.

Commenced with a session of DFK before she made her way down to my awaiting member. Her BBBJ/DT is above average (her technique is to my liking). While I was receiving my tongue bath, she positioned my hand/fingers all over her body - played with her enhanced man-mades, as well digits, DDP were well received. DATY was offered, but today I declined (nothing wrong with her, just more into receiving). The majority of the time was engulfed with me receiving oral.

Engaged in Russian before asking for the cover. Started the FS in mish before flipping her over into jockey. Since her menu was not discussed at the on set, attempted to tour the island. The trip was cancelled because it is a "no-fly-zone". Switched to standing doggie while I continue to finger her back door. I was reaching the goalline, so I inquired about CIM (which is what I was really looking to receive tonight). Luckily it is on the menu, so I removed to rubber to receive BBBJWF/CIM while I continued my anal play.

Summary, although her service is above average (eager to please), I did not feel a connection with her. She is not a butterface, however she is not my type. Her body is easily 10 lbs heavier (maybe more) than her pics. All-in-all got the deed done, no regrets, but no chemistry either. Will most likely not repeat, eventhough her service is above average.

I

iceman_dci

Dude...BBBJ/DT/CIM and Anal play aint such a bad menu for someone you didn't click with!! I'd take that over a bad session any day.

Thanks for the honest review though. Keep 'em comin'

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
iceman_dci said:
Dude...BBBJ/DT/CIM and Anal play aint such a bad menu for someone you didn't click with!! I'd take that over a bad session any day.

Nevertheless this is a good review of Emily and she does look Hot, thanks Frank.

B

Beenthere123

iceman_dci said:

I second that I wouldn't care how she looks like if she gives me DTCIM, thanks Frank.

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
Lou Pole said:
Her pictures shows she has a little tummy, nothing deceiving there. Thanks Frank better luck next time.

I was not referring to a "little tummy". If you book her you will know what I made reference to (it will be obvious what 10 lbs looks like).

Top Bottom