Made with Love

IN-Call Emilia@Gspot

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Since 2009 is about to end, I had to sneak in just one more session. Since Emilias pics went up, something about her was drawing me in and the fact that she was in my pooning area made the decision easy.

Called up Gspot and as usual, a very friendly young lady answered the phone and the 30 minute session was signed sealed and I had to deliver, myself to the room that is.

Knock knock and in I go, wow, nice looking brunette in a bikini standing in-front of me. I loved her apple bottom booty just begging to be slapped, very nice for my taste. Great looking tatas with nice big nipples as well. The tummy was tight , but my focus was on that protruding heavy booty, the type you see shaking in the rap videos. DAMN I love that junk in the trunk. The one thing that I will make mention of is that Emilia does have quite a bit of ink, in places that I have never seen before. Nothing to big, but sporadic throughout her body and one very useful tongue stud.

Service wise, this latin lady is GFE. Lots of DFK, a very well done BBBJDT, slow and lots of licking, tasty DATY AND DIGITS and FS. I definitely will be seeing this lady again, YES BECAUSE OF THE JUNK IN THE TRUNK!

B

Beenthere123

Re: Emilia@Gspot

Damn Ryden stop it, my TDL is long enough. Great review once again bud ;)

Lots of DFK, a very well done BBBJDT, slow and lots of licking, tasty DATY AND DIGITS and FS

Man If only I had the time :(

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

theman said:
severeaddicted said:
Good review Rayden, who do you have lined up for 2010?

He still has 4 days to go before 2010, think he may do another $120 sp ;)

You are absolutely right. to me the 110 and 120 dollar session are like eating potatoe chips. You know how you could never dip into a bag of chips and just eat one, no sir, you have to have another, and maybe another! That's me, I eat one SP and I have to eat another and another!

4Times said:
Good info Rayden. From those pics I woul imagine that she would be a lot of fun to climb under the covers with. You are starting to speak "Street" Rayden LOL.

WATS UP WIT DAT? you get unda the cheets wit my gurl you gonna get a beat down BRO!

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229

By my calculations, the only $120 or under G-Spot girls Rayden hasn't sampled is Brooke and Riya (She left though). Oh maybe Nikki, but I'm sure he's seen her already. Brooke had kinda bad reviews and Riya wasn't anything special IMHO.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

PokerDude said:
By my calculations, the only $120 or under G-Spot girls Rayden hasn't sampled is Brooke and Riya (She left though). Oh maybe Nikki, but I'm sure he's seen her already. Brooke had kinda bad reviews and Riya wasn't anything special IMHO.

Very close PD. I haven't seen Nikki or Carmelita, the pics don't do it for me. Brooke based on the pics does appeal to me, but the bad press has kept me away. Samantha and Ginger I have seen and enjoyed both. Although the Ginger romps were with DM and RM, but I didn't know going in that she had switched over to RM, so the repeat was accidental.

As for who I would book if timing and scheduling would allow is Mya, the pics give me wood. I might even give Kavita a test drive but I am not sure, I like the pics, just worried if the act/services would carry the session through.

There you go, that's what in my head in regards to GPSOT, along with the rocks. :D

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229

I hear you Rayden, I'm not a safe GFE type of guy either but for $110, I said WTF? Riya was pleasent enough even though I could tell she wasn't completely comfortable. Wanted to sample Divya but it looks like she's off the roster. I'll ask next time I use G-Spot. Brooke is a coin flip for me. I love Eurasian looking women, but the reviews are telling me to back off. For the price of 5 & 1/2 lap dances or a nice steak, I might take her for a spin and order a salad instead.

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632

I can shed some light on Nikki. I visited with her a while back so I will not write a formal review but I will say Ray I don't think you would be disappointed unless time has changed her menu.

Nikki is slim and toned, with nice long legs that end with a nice apple bottom bum that fits perfect in ones hand. I found her to be facially pretty with blonde hair. The pictures do not do Nikki justice in my opinion. As for the evil deeds carried out on poor innocent me, were dfk, bbbj, digits (not on me) and fs.

Ray trust jiggity on this one and go for it man!

About this Discussion

13 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom