Made with Love

Niagara Falls Ema@Niagara Angels

LTO_3

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 841
Had the pleasure to meet Ema and some other ladies from Niagara Angels when they stopped by one of our private gatherings not too long ago.
Info & pics are accurate although some better pics are needed IMO. Ema has a great attitude, a vibrant personality and has no problem having a good conversation. She is relatively new to the biz and has some nervousness because of that, that in time will dissipate.

With regards to service, Ema is very much a GFE with the time I spent with her. Passionate DFKs and very enthusiastic BBBJ skills with no CIM being the only restriction and I didn’t find that a problem. She was receptive to DATY and some digits (clean is a MUST, as it always should be) and very responsive to both, as her warmth and quiet pleasure indicated.
We took a few moments to relax and chatted about the biz then she started another BBBJ before we tried a few positions. She was quite enthusiastic in CG with lots of DFKs but in doggie, as she said from our previous chat, was her “all time favorite” and I soon found out why. The occasional gentle tushy spank (something we talked about) added more fuel to her fire as her moans and body language spoke volumes of her pleasure, not to mention my own.

She is very much a pleaser and thought she hadn’t done enough for me. I said that wasn’t the case and everything we had done was lots of fun. In fact her finishing BBBJ was a great way to end our first time together but hopefully not our last.
Although Ema’s still new to the biz her potential to be “a go to girl” is possible as long as she maintains her quality of service, her confidence grows and doesn’t get jaded too quickly being in this biz.
Recommend? YES! :good:

LTO_3

LTO_3

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 841
How many SP attended your private gathering?.

How many guys?.
This was informal since it's a new agency & we're trying to make arrangements for future private parties. In this case I had pre-booked Ema and the owner showed up with a couple of other ladies to just mingle and he answered any questions the guys had...something we've done in the past too.

LTO_3

Evil Genius

Joined Sep 23, 2011
Messages 17
This was informal since it's a new agency & we're trying to make arrangements for future private parties. In this case I had pre-booked Ema and the owner showed up with a couple of other ladies to just mingle and he answered any questions the guys had...something we've done in the past too.

LTO_3

How many private parties you organize and who shows up to them?. Is there a fee to get in?.

LTO_3

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 841
There's a small group of us and we have known each other for a while. We meet a few times during the year for some private fun. As a group we decide if we let more people join us.

LTO_3

About this Discussion

8 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom