Made with Love

Ellen versus Jose

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Ellen, Tiger's ex-wife, swung a golf club at him - knocking out this front teeth and breaking his cheek bone. She was not charged, arrested or anything of the sort.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...in-battered-iron-caught-texting-mistress.html

Jose Reyes hits his wife, is then arrested and booked in jail, plus he loses millions as MLB and his Rockies organization suspends him indefinitely.

https://nypost.com/2015/11/20/911-call-from-jose-reyes-domestic-violence-arrest-released/

But...but...but women are treated unfairly by men in our society. We live in a male-dominated society, don't we?

This shit never stops. It never, ever stops.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Well her name is Elin not Ellen. Unless you think he is secretly married to Ellen Degeneres. Which would be a big shocker

Tiger didnt press any charges so that pretty well sums that one up. His unparalleled level of douchebaggery speaks for itself and he knew it.

Andy_for_pay

BANNED
Joined Apr 25, 2016
Messages 121
came here to read about a loopy dyke.
giphy.gif

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
In society, women get treated with kid gloves.

I just point out the discrepancy.

I promise to stop doing so when society changes the way it treats women.

Seriously..................You seem bent on trashing women with you myopic view of them.

You lead me to believe you abuse your position when it comes to women in all walks of life.

You need a new Shtick.

Baz

Joined Feb 29, 2012
Messages 1,853
Seriously..................You seem bent on trashing women with you myopic view of them.

You lead me to believe you abuse your position when it comes to women in all walks of life.

You need a new Shtick.

I disagree merely on the fact that in society, laws have been shaped to protect and pay from wrongs from the past. It is true in certain situations women receive preferential treatment. It is true people of color also receive preferential treatment but it is also true they are unduly discriminated by law enforcement on a regular basis.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
I disagree merely on the fact that in society, laws have been shaped to protect and pay from wrongs from the past. It is true in certain situations women receive preferential treatment. It is true people of color also receive preferential treatment but it is also true they are unduly discriminated by law enforcement on a regular basis.

Baz you do not wright a ship by capsizing a different one.............The same goes with wrongs you do not wrong future generations to make up for past wrongs.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
Perhaps you're correct but the fact still remains this happens everyday.
Still all in all is constantly pointing out what you perceive as a problem(s) with out suggesting solution(s), productive?

Should virtually every tread created by this poster carry one of the same two messages?

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
I get pulled over at least 1 time per month. The police don't treat blacks poorly because they are black, the police treat people poorly based upon opportunity and based upon how easy it is for them to achieve their goals with these people.

If a man walks down a stairwell and finds a drunk women passed out and half naked and then proceeds to rape her, it isn't that the man is targeting drunk or passed out women, it is that they are the easiest pray.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
I get pulled over at least 1 time per month. The police don't treat blacks poorly because they are black, the police treat people poorly based upon opportunity and based upon how easy it is for them to achieve their goals with these people.

If a man walks down a stairwell and finds a drunk women passed out and half naked and then proceeds to rape her, it isn't that the man is targeting drunk or passed out women, it is that they are the easiest pray.

No...............Although you asking that question raises some concern.

Top Bottom