Made with Love

IN-Call Ellen @ Maximum, Kayleigh Carter (indy)

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Ellen @ Maximum
Looks: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Rate: $280/hr
Repeat: Yes

Photos are accurate and I would say she does look the stated age. Very cute and petite girl with a sweet, innocent demeanor. She says she is new to the business and I can believe it.

She was fairly nervous at first, but did get more comfortable and affectionate as we went along. She is a full GFE, loves to kiss and cuddle. Seems to enjoy FS and DATY; she gets very wet. Though not as skilled as more experienced SPs, she makes up for it in enthusiasm and eagerness to please. I think she will get better with time provided she doesn't burn herself out.

If you're looking for a wild crazy experience, she is not for you. If you're looking for someone young, sweet, with an innocent demeanor and are willing to take the lead, then I think you might enjoy your time with her.

She does have a tattoo, nothing big or distracting. Location was a downtown hotel. Phone guy was easy to deal with and very helpful.

Kayleigh Carter (indy)
Looks: 7.5/10
Service: 8.5/10
Service:$250/hr
Repeat: Yes

I actually saw her when she was Adrianna @ Mirage. I was pleasantly surprised when the door opened and it was her as I thought she had retired. I didn't recognize her from the pics as her hair colour changed and seemed different in the newer photos.

Past reviews are accurate. She is very petite and looks quite young. She is a full GFE, very friendly and easy to get along with. Will see her again. Location was a downtown hotel.

Just found out about this board. Won't go about posting any of my old reviews , but here are my personal top 5s as a frame of reference (cleaned up from my listing on another board by dropping some girls who have not been active in a long time):

Looks: Kira @ Mirage, Daphne @ Mirage, Ellen @ Maximum, Luana @ Rm, Kianna @ Select

Service: Daphne @ Mirage, Luana @ RM, Raine @ DM, Grace @ DM, Kayleigh Carter (indy)

Overall (not just looks and service, but also personal chemistry): Raine @ DM, Kira @ Mirage, Kianna @ Select, Ellen @ Maximum, Luana @ RM

toocooldude

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 347
Re: Ellen @ Maximum, Kayleigh Carter (indy)

SandOnTheBreeze said:
Looks: Kira @ Mirage, Daphne @ Mirage, Ellen @ Maximum, Luana @ Rm, Kianna @ Select

Service: Daphne @ Mirage, Luana @ RM, Raine @ DM, Grace @ DM, Kayleigh Carter (indy)

Overall (not just looks and service, but also personal chemistry): Raine @ DM, Kira @ Mirage, Kianna @ Select, Ellen @ Maximum, Luana @ RM

Thanks for your review LOVE your personal top 5 list. Interested to know more about Ellen @ Max, Raine @ DM and Kianna @ Select. Do not see a review here from them. You mind writing reviews of them?

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807

mynameismo said:
2 good reviews I am interested in Kayleigh Carter can you spand on the full GFE. DFK and digits in the menu?.

DFK was available, as were BBBJ, DATY. Digits I can't remember, I didn't partake. She's very enthusiastic and eager to please. Not a clock watcher, we did go overtime a bit.

toocooldude said:
Thanks for your review LOVE your personal top 5 list. Interested to know more about Ellen @ Max, Raine @ DM and Kianna @ Select. Do not see a review here from them. You mind writing reviews of them?

I wrote reviews on a different board. I suppose I can repost them. Are we allowed to post older reviews if the girl is still active?

E

Emperor

SandOnTheBreeze said:
Are we allowed to post older reviews if the girl is still active?

Yes you are sandOnTheBreeze as you have said as long as they are active. All members can do the same, if a SP has changed agency or gone Indi you may also review her placing her present agency as the link.

About this Discussion

11 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom