Made with Love

Elite and Discrette Encounters Karmen Welles

karmenwelles

Joined Feb 17, 2016
Messages 8
Dark Brown Hair, Light Green Eyes Gorgeous Curves a Great Ass and Amazing 34 DDDs
Beautiful tanned 34 DD true size
Elegance, passion, and excitement located in the North York for the sophisticated and respectful gentleman.

I'm Karmen, a tanned hard body fitness model with seductive green eyes, large breasts and sexy curves that will leave you wanting more. I'm also sexy, adventurous and very open minded with a college girl spirit. I have a beautiful smile and a hard stomach you will crave.

Being a companion is always an adventure and never a chore. I love to please so let me know if there is something you want me to wear when we meet. I will do my best to fulfill your fantasies.

Not only do I not rush but my charm and winning personality will make you feel comfortable and at ease. I enjoy getting to know someone, our time together will be filled with passion, pleasure and laughter. I hope you feel inspired to meet.

https://postimage.org/

Check me on twitter and instagram @karmenwelles

647 625 5236

karmenwelles

Joined Feb 17, 2016
Messages 8
karmenwelles said:
Dark Brown Hair, Light Green Eyes Gorgeous Curves a Great Ass and Amazing 34 DDDs
Beautiful tanned 34 DD true size
Elegance, passion, and excitement located in the North York for the sophisticated and respectful gentleman.

Im hosting in a new location at Yonge and Finch [email protected] 647 848 1967
I'm Karmen, a tanned hard body fitness model with seductive green eyes, large breasts and sexy curves that will leave you wanting more. I'm also sexy, adventurous and very open minded with a college girl spirit. I have a beautiful smile and a hard stomach you will crave.

Being a companion is always an adventure and never a chore. I love to please so let me know if there is something you want me to wear when we meet. I will do my best to fulfill your fantasies.

Not only do I not rush but my charm and winning personality will make you feel comfortable and at ease. I enjoy getting to know someone, our time together will be filled with passion, pleasure and laughter. I hope you feel inspired to meet.

https://postimage.org/

Check me on twitter and instagram @karmenwelles

647 625 5236

[email protected] 647 848 1967 Please contact this number or email for in calls at Yonge and Finch in Toronto or pre bookings for Calgary

About this Discussion

3 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom