Made with Love

Eye Candy Elina @Eye Candy

drew

Reviewer
Joined Oct 8, 2011
Messages 809
Saw Elina recently. A change in schedule saw me cutting short and scrambling to squeeze in a half hr visit. Kudos to the phone girl.

A comedy of errors that started with me not finding the entrance, initially..........and ended with her being hesitant for about 2 min to open the door (I looked like someone she was, third-party, acquainted with....thankfully, we never met in civvy life before)......combined with me having to be at work soon after........all were conspiring against me having a good time.

Kudos to Elina for helping me pull the session off.

Looks: Described elsewhere as looking Tera Patrick.....and I don't disagree. Would rank her above gnd, though others regard her as ddg. She has an Asian facial profile (I mistakenly thought Taiwanese or Vietnamese), but she reaffirmed that she is of Greek/ Spanish heritage.

Vibe: Amateur. Friendly, giggly personality, not hardcore pse but willing to please.
Body: She leaves the rest of the field standing. If you are an ass man, then go see her (small, round, firm, atop toned thighs).
If you are a breast guy, then go see her. Small Cs that became torpedo like when aroused. Coffee coloured areola. Don't recall any tats and she has no piercing. Tan coloured skin. Met a girl with silky natural straight hair (a weaved wig was reported elsewhere).

Foreplay and CFS: She caresses and engages in small kisses. Decent kisser....but she's not into tongue play. Vocally responsive to daty, and digits. An active participant during cfs. I especially love her moaning and clutching plus kisses during mish. Doggie and CG were also great. Her bbbj is of the soft variety.

I didn't ask for cim, but elsewhere that's been claimed as part of her repertoire.
Clam not a hanging basket (Yuppie always ask :)

Will have to revisit for a calmer, un-rushed session.
In retrospect, it was somewhat amusing that I went from the paradox of the SP being reluctant to open the door to her saying (as I was leaving), "You have to come see me again"......thankfully, that's not my life's metaphor.

drew

Reviewer
Joined Oct 8, 2011
Messages 809
Drew, thanks for sharing the info. Did you have any energy to work after the session? LOL
Did have the energy....but everything that could go wrong, did. :)

Thanks for the link.

Thanks for the TOFTT Drew. I couldn't get in to see her. Sounds like you were one of the lucky ones.
Lucky this time around. Most often I lose out to the many horndogs out there. :biggrin2:

Would marry.
I hear ya!

Love this photo.
Thanks for the review.
Me too. She's actually more streamlined (in a good way) than her photos depict.

Nice review drew. Also saw her recently and also had a great time. Will post a review when I have a chance.
Looking forward. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom