Made with Love

Cambridge Elegant & Elite Companion -March 118-23 Only- Petite, Sensual Encounters!!

A

Aurabelle

In case you haven't heard...CAMBRIDGE INCALLS MARCH 18-23

PLESE TEXT OR EMAIL TO BOOK -DO NOT DM
Other scheduling: I will NOT be working the weekend of good Friday. (March 25-29)
I will be AVAILABLE NEXT April 1 until April 8. Pre booking recommended.

Thank you once again reputable GTA gentlemen. Yet another wonderful visit. I always enjoy my time with you... I have decided to expand my incalls. Let us see how this goes! Due to votes on the boards & twitter I have decided to visit another location and TRY something NEW!

I am visiting CAMBRIDGE THIS WEEKEND until WEDNESDAY. I will be hosting at an upscale suite right off the 401! I know you will love my beautiful room and beautiful, erotic wardrobe options. I am truly passionate about and enjoy what I do. Your satisfaction is my pleasure and I am ever so eager! Hosting incalls Friday night until Wednesday afternoon. Please pre book to avoid disappointment and for our ideal time!

I am an experienced, energetic young woman. I have the skills to tease, please and stimulate. Come see for yourself! I have the ability to and enjoy engaging in meaningful conversation, seducing a man with my words before my mesmerizing figure and doll-like features intoxicate.

I measure 5'2, 105lbs B32-24-28. I am a petite, fit paramour for your deepest desires. Let me FULFILL your FANTASIES.

I offer intimate and genuine encounters to those whom prefer the finer things in life. I want to make our time truly memorable. I have a unique European personality and talents. My intuitions acquire a taste for your wants and needs before you have to tell me. My nurturing nature, kind personality and allure will assure you are always comfortable and well taken care of in my presence.

I hope we can finally meet, distinguished gentlemen of CAMBRIDGE. Women and couples are also welcome. Long term goals are of interest. How else could you envision kicking off the spring season?!

I look forward to meeting, if only for an evening. Please, familiarize yourself further with my gratuities, expectations and services at my website: valentina3.gfefiles.com

CAMBRIDGE: MARCH 18-23 (FRIDAY- WEDNESDAY)
PREBOOK VIA text -2898120305 or email [email protected]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458056321.441719.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458056330.437405.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458056340.219320.jpg

High Class companionship
[289 812 0305]
[email protected]
Valentina3.gfefiles.com

287g4uf.jpg

A

Aurabelle

Book Cambridge MARCH 19-23!! Prebooking is limited. Text or e-mail now. ONLY AVAILABLE in the area THIS Friday to Wednesday! Don't miss out- book our tantalizing engagement now xxo

High Class companionship
[289 812 0305]
[email protected]
Valentina3.gfefiles.com

287g4uf.jpg

A

Aurabelle

I LOVE WHAT I DO AND YOU WILL TOO

I am hosting at my beautiful upscale suite this FRIDAY to WEDNESDAY in CAMBRIDGE
I look forward to hearing from you. Let's finally meet!

Distinguished gentlemen, my unique skills and services are sure to satisfy and leave you wanting more. I am the GFE you have been waiting to explore with. Genuine, intimate, and tantalizing at all the right times. Let me put you at ease and treat you like the king you are.

A petite treat for your Spring awakening. I am friendly, energetic and downright FUN! I want to share my talents and appreciation with you. Let me leave you satisfied for tonight. Don't miss my RARE VISIT to CAMBRIDGE. FRIDAY TO WEDNESDAY

EMAIL OR TEXT TO BOOK NOW. Convenient location!
Our time is always catered to us. I take requests!! Prebook your tantalizing engagement now. Xxo

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458317990.272612.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458318008.145345.jpg

High Class companionship
[289 812 0305]
[email protected]
Valentina3.gfefiles.com

287g4uf.jpg

A

Aurabelle

Elegant & Elite Companion -March 118-23 Only- Petite, Sensual Encounters!!

Elegant & Elite Companion -March 118-23 Only- Petite, Sensual Encounters!!

CAMBRIDGE (in)CALLS

Schedule:

TODAY 5pm-9 & 11-12am
SUN/MON/TUES limited availability 8am-11pm
WEDS early morning until noon

This is my FIRST TIME TOURING Cambridge. I want to make my stay memorable. I look forward to meeting. I provide upscale services to those whom prefer the finer things in life.

I have a bright, inviting smile and many unique European qualities. My kind personality, nurturing nature and allure will ensure you are comfortable and always well taken care of in my presence. All your amenities are available on site. I a, always freshly groomed with a mani/pedi. Our time will always be sensual and just ours, unless we choose to invite others to join our fun, of course.

I am a young, fun and energetic lady. I am petite and fit with the most lusciously plump booty. I have many beautiful lingerie and clothing options. A beautiful suite...Your pleasure is my satisfaction. Ideal for the shy guy or dominant man. Long term engagements are of interest. I love island tours, women & duettes!

Lets engage in conversation and indulge in each other. My style and services are sure to please. Possibly in ways you hadn't expected.
Come experience my uniquely intimate encounters. I am truly passionate about and enjoy what I do. Let me show you...

Conveniently located off hwy 401 & 24 at an upscale and discreet hotel! You will be glad you didn't miss out! Taking bookings via email or text.

Cuddling up with you in Cambridge! Let me make it worth your while!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458392000.444707.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458392015.092365.jpg

High Class companionship
[289 812 0305]
[email protected]
Valentina3.gfefiles.com

287g4uf.jpg

A

Aurabelle

Spring has sprung, let's have some fun!
I am in CAMBRIDGE until Wednesday afternoon!!
Prebook your tantalizing engagement now.

I am the petite, bubbly, fun lady you have been awaiting! I have a variety of services to fulfill your deepest desires. I look forward to meeting, if only for an evening. My soft, smooth ivory skin and deep, piercing eyes are sure to intoxicate you. Experience my unique european features and skills. Elite, verified and highly endorsed. Let me be your playdate! Fresh as a daisy for the spring season, let's engage in each other!

Conveniently located just off 401 @ 24. I am truly passionate about and enjoy what I do. I am certain you will too!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458483758.611563.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458483772.567275.jpg

High Class companionship
[289 812 0305]
[email protected]
Valentina3.gfefiles.com

287g4uf.jpg

A

Aurabelle

Good morning! Let me be your Monday motivation!

I am available until Wednesday afternoon at a convenient (401& hespeler) location in Cambridge for your pleasure. This is my first time visiting! I know how to make the time worth your while...

I am a seductive little lady, in ways you wouldn't expect. My unique European skills and features are sure to mesmerize. I am truly passionate about and enjoy what I do. I have a beautiful room and many beautiful lingerie options. I am all natural with elegant piercings and discreet, intricate tattoos. Let's get to know each other! I have many hobbies and interests, some may say I am alternative, eclectic, and definitely tasteful.
I pride myself on my natural, feminine features, unedited photos, my health regimens and the active life style i maintain. I invite you to participate!

I take a lot of care into my image, getting ready for our encounter. I ask you to consider basic hygiene in return. My manicure and pedicure are always fresh for you. I have an intoxicatingly petite, athletic figure and mid-length, silky brunette locks. My smooth, ivory skin reacts in the most appropriate ways to pain, pleasure and sensations of the like. I am a true seductress and love to make every encounter unique, catered to your desires. I am very adaptable. My bright friendly smile does not lie! I am an intellectual in more than books, my abilities, articulation and rhythm are sure to impress and satisfy.

Experience my tantalizing environment first hand. I am a sensual companion to those whom prefer the finer things in life. Book now to avoid disappointment.
Text or email.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458570867.178451.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458570885.351220.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458570896.048176.jpg

High Class companionship
[289 812 0305]
[email protected]
Valentina3.gfefiles.com

287g4uf.jpg

A

Aurabelle

This will be my final day in Cambridge!
Or prebook for Wednesday 8am or 10am!

I want to make your experience the most pleasurable & memorable. I have unique European looks, style and talents. I am available noon-11pm for my final work day, today. I look forward to meeting, if only for an evening.

I take requests & always fresh:) I am truly passionate about and enjoy what I do. I am certain you will too! Book our tantalizing,uniquely catered engagement now to avoid disappointment.

High Class companionship
[289 812 0305]
[email protected]
Valentina3.gfefiles.com

287g4uf.jpg

Top Bottom