Made with Love

Electra in Victoria

not2old

Joined Nov 15, 2009
Messages 51
Electra

I have seen Electra’s ads for a while, but her latest one with her standing by a window showing off an amazing pair of breasts had me on the phone calling her setting up an appointment to visit.

I arrived at her nice downtown condo and was met by a lady that I was sure just got off her shift at Hooters. She had a nice tight T-shirt. I’m not sure what else she was wearing, as I didn't get past that T-shirt and the large pair of breasts that the shirt was confining. She greeted me a big hug and a kiss.

I had mentioned to her on the phone that I was coming straight from work so she showed me to the shower so I could get squeaky-clean.

We started with a bit of a chat on the bed. I asked about her the mention in her ad of her kinky services. She said that she enjoyed exploring the kinkier side such as strap-on play

I had a quick look around to make sure that she did not have her tool handy, at it looked like I was safe so I was able to relaxed the sphincter muscle that had clamped shut tighter than the doors at Fort Knox at the thought of her with that device.

Our chat transitioned to a bit of a make-out session and then I had an opportunity to explore her body. She was responsive and seemed to enjoy the attention that I was giving her.

Her attention turned to me and she proceeded to give me a very nice CBJ. She then said that she had not given a BJ in front of the window (she is several floors up and has a wide-open view to the city). I jumped at the chance and soon she was kneeling in front of me as I was standing in the window in full view of the city below.

We moved to doggy with her hands on the window sill and me behind her. What an amazing experience. I did not last long and, at her urging, I pulled out at last minute and she finished me off on her face and in her mouth.

I collapsed on her bed while she went to clean up. We spent some time cuddling and chatting. I was impressed with this lady as she has a great vision of her life and is working toward some educational goals to prepare her for a career in a field that she has a passion for.

There was one question that I forgot to ask Electra at the time. Do you have a balcony?

Her contact is by phone at 250-818-0356

Her rate is $200/hr with a $50 add-on for BBBJ

not2old

Joined Nov 15, 2009
Messages 51
I had a return visit to see Electra the other night. She continues to ring my bell. I love a provider that provides constant great service and great attidude.

Curious

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 277
not2old said:
I had a return visit to see Electra the other night. She continues to ring my bell. I love a provider that provides constant great service and great attidude.

Thanks for the follow up intel. Consistency counts for sure.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
I contacted electra today and spoke to her on the phone for a while. she sounds like a sweetheart. Am going to be in town soon so i'll try and book her.

Top Bottom