Made with Love

IN-Call EI Nisreen (with the hot body) at DM

teejay

Joined Nov 18, 2009
Messages 6
First of all - my goal was to see an EI provider and since both Latika and Kareena were not available - I settled on Nisreen (it also helps that her pics look great).

Looks: Pics are close but not convinced they are her. Her tits were rounder (but phenomenal) - especially for such a small girl. Nice pouty lips - but darker complexion and shorter hair. I was hoping for someone closer to Frida Pinto from Slumdog Millionaire or the slutty Priya Rai look. She had the Ashley Simpson nose (before the surgery) - bit on the big side. If it were not for her body - you would not notice her face if she walked by. She seldom smiled and did not seem all too happy. There was a lot of small talk and I sensed she was not really into it. Legs needed a shave and her nails were awful looking (half-painted). You expect the guys to have decent hygiene so if the polish is starting to come off - spend five minutes to remove it all.

Service: LFK (no DFK) and the BBBJ was pretty much non-existent. Her touch on the HJ was nice but No DT - No BLS - No eye contact. All she did was pretty much suck on the tip. Her pussy needs a trim - Daty was decent. Her tits were big, round and very soft to play with - nice responsive nipples. She had a cut on her right boob so no double fisting here. There was plenty to go around so sucking on her left one only was a bit tough when there was a perfectly hot juicy boob not getting any attention. Great heart shaped booty - I went straight to doggy right away. Switched to mish so that I could watch her tits bounce and eventually switched to her legs over my shoulders so that I could grip her ass while I pounded away to finish. She has a nice little body. The moaning was kind of rehearsed but bearable.

I know it is a YMMV but she was so disappointing in many ways. Rushed the crappy BBBJ and DATY. No DFK and the LFK was not that great either. I loved the big tits but there was only one to play with.

IMO - she came across as someone who felt that having a nice body should be enough. I would not recommend as she is not worth the $$.75

taxidriver

Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 4
Re: EI Nisreen (with the hot body) at DM

i kept wondering about her, the change of names and the better pics almost lured me but after this review im going to stay away, thanks though

teejay

Joined Nov 18, 2009
Messages 6

Here body is amazing and if you are looking for nice tits on a young EI - Nisreen is for you. Maybe it was an off day as everyone has them. I would be concerned if there were lots of other negative reviews.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531

teejay said:
First of all - my goal was to see an EI provider and since both Latika and Kareena were not available - I settled on Nisreen (it also helps that her pics look great).

Looks: Pics are close but not convinced they are her. Her tits were rounder (but phenomenal) - especially for such a small girl. Nice pouty lips - but darker complexion and shorter hair. I was hoping for someone closer to Frida Pinto from Slumdog Millionaire or the slutty Priya Rai look. She had the Ashley Simpson nose (before the surgery) - bit on the big side. If it were not for her body - you would not notice her face if she walked by. She seldom smiled and did not seem all too happy. There was a lot of small talk and I sensed she was not really into it. Legs needed a shave and her nails were awful looking (half-painted). You expect the guys to have decent hygiene so if the polish is starting to come off - spend five minutes to remove it all.

Service: LFK (no DFK) and the BBBJ was pretty much non-existent. Her touch on the HJ was nice but No DT - No BLS - No eye contact. All she did was pretty much suck on the tip. Her pussy needs a trim - Daty was decent. Her tits were big, round and very soft to play with - nice responsive nipples. She had a cut on her right boob so no double fisting here. There was plenty to go around so sucking on her left one only was a bit tough when there was a perfectly hot juicy boob not getting any attention. Great heart shaped booty - I went straight to doggy right away. Switched to mish so that I could watch her tits bounce and eventually switched to her legs over my shoulders so that I could grip her ass while I pounded away to finish. She has a nice little body. The moaning was kind of rehearsed but bearable.

I know it is a YMMV but she was so disappointing in many ways. Rushed the crappy BBBJ and DATY. No DFK and the LFK was not that great either. I loved the big tits but there was only one to play with.

IMO - she came across as someone who felt that having a nice body should be enough. I would not recommend as she is not worth the $$.75

Mmmmm. Maybe I will wait to see a few more reviews. I have heard both good and bad thus far. There are too many on the TDL to venture too much on a maybe yet. My hope is she was simply having a bad day.

thetank

oyster shucker

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 491

teejay said:

I had the identical session, along with the cut on the right nipple.LOL

We probably saw her the same day, as she had stubbly legs with me as well. Her boobs were awesome, that's about it.

F

FunnyFace

Eat Me said:
That sucks, man. That hot body backed up with so-so service.
Thank you for TOFTT.

Yea i was so sad to hear this too. I hope she gets better service wise soon! I really want to feel those titties!! :mrgreen:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

FunnyFace said:
Eat Me said:
Thank you for TOFTT.

Yea i was so sad to hear this too. I hope she gets better service wise soon! I really want to feel those titties!! :mrgreen:

It is a shame when a hotty with a body like that is a let down service wise. Makes me shed a tear. Oh well, NEXT! :twisted:

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632

Rayden said:
FunnyFace said:
Eat Me said:
Thank you for TOFTT.

It is a shame when a hotty with a body like that is a let down service wise. Makes me shed a tear. Oh well, NEXT! :twisted:

Somebody pass the man a box of Kleenex please!

Top Bottom