Made with Love

Dylan Krow @ Sassy Angels

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

hotman500

Joined Feb 16, 2022
Messages 6
Saw Dylan popping up on Sassy's website and judging from my past fantastic experiences with Sassy I just knew I would have a great time with her too. Her pics drew me in so made a booking on the same day and she shows up young and gorgeous at door. Very accommodating attitude. She's a spinner with her sexual performance really the biggest highlight. It's almost like she automatically knows what you exactly like and want without telling her and fully delivers. I can only wrap my head around that fact by saying she is very smart and just a joy to be around with. She delivered on everything so perfectly I did not even direct her she literally knew exactly what I wanted without me even communicating with her which blows my mind. She is very passionate and sensual just delivered perfectly for me on various positions. I just love that she's smart and knows what's going on in my head not talking but exactly delivering your wants which makes me super focused on sexual performance. Dylan is a true gem with an unseen ability I have not seen before that I mentioned. I will see her again soon for sure!

About this Discussion

0 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom