Made with Love

Durham Review Contest

idolife

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 23
Re: Durham Review Contest

This one is for Jodi at Sakura

She is very good at what she does, gives great massages.. Love when she crawls all over your back.. she is tiny enought that it doesn't crush you and playfull enough that while she is doing it, your cock gets hard LOL

She is willing to negotiate prices for extras.. and thats always a good thing.

idolife

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 23

This is for Shania in Whitby, downtown off of Brock & Colbourne.. She appears to be in her mid 40's and it shows.. She wasn't too interested in having a good time, more interested in taking my money, fucking me cowboy style, and shoeing me out the door. Price was too high for what you get.
Won't go back to her either

idolife

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 23

Finally, another positive review... Only I can't remember her name.. I think it is Jesse.. but not sure... she works at Simcoe and Bloor MP, 14 Bloor I think

She used to work for SR... but went out on her own a while ago.. Saw her once while at SR.. and a few times at the MP. She is very talented.. Loves to try new things.. no issus with strap-ons or general ass play. And the price is right with her as well.. 8 out of 10

idolife

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 23

Although I saw this girl in Pickering, I don't think she works in Durham regularily

Her name is Paris, and young blonde hilton wannabe

Got to her Motel and found her there with her little toy dog (real), surprised it wasn't living in her purse.

Her add said 120hh and when I got there, she said it was 160hh... I left immediately, I hate those kinds of scams. She also wasn't willing to do BBBJ, CIM or GREEK... For $160, you'd think you'd get some kink.. sorry, won't see her again either.

idolife

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 23

This is another Jesse I believe. She worked in Ajax at Serenity spa... Cute blonde babe in her mid to late 20's... Went for the nude reverse.. gave her digits to completion and she gave me a BBBJ with facial ... Haven't found her again.. if anyone knows where she is, let me know. I'd definately like to see her again 8 out of 10

idolife

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 23

Ritson Rd $35 MP

Old Eastern European women who are just greatful to have a customer.. If you just want a cheap hand-job, that's the place. Otherwise, no sex appeal at all.

idolife

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 23

Not sure of her name.. but she was with SR.. saw her at Nonquon appartments

I think it was RYLIE or HARLY, anyway.. experience was good, got BBBJ, and a great Cowboy style ride... No CIM.. but the cowboy ride made up for it... she really got into it.. (TWICE)... LOL

She wasn't watching the clock either, we cuddled and talked for a while afterward.. she was a real treat.. She was willing to do strap-on for me, but wanted $50 extra dollars, which I didn't have, so maybe next time.

8 out of 10

T

The Dean

Thanks for the informations and reviews Idolife. Can you please post them in seperate reviews? They will be more helpfull if you could do that.

Thank you

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

Does Secret R.. do incalls ? I couldn't find that info on the site ? I'm heading through Durham
in a few weeks but am only interested in incalls .

idolife

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 23

The Dean said:
Thanks for the informations and reviews Idolife. Can you please post them in seperate reviews? They will be more helpfull if you could do that.

Thank you

I would love to... but I haven't quite figured out how to navagate your site well enough to figure out how to put the reviews where you'd like them... Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated

T

The Dean

You just post new seperate topics in Durham region for each review you have posted in here and just write "copy/paste" in the thread your are posting. And then i will copy your reviews from here to new threads you have created.

I will post one example for you.

idolife

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 23

HERE'S A SUGESTION FOR ALL THE SP's OUT THERE

HIRE SOME SHEMALES/TRANNYS FOR THE DURHAM REGION .. IT'S A PAIN TO HAVE TO GO TO DOWNTOWN TORONTO TO SEE A SHEMALE.... Just a sugestion from an old pervert... :-D

oshawaguy

Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3

im shocked on how many post there is on on here for guys to win the contest not sounding rude or anything how many of u really went and saw this girls i know i dont have that much money to be seeing them everyday

mishi

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 517

oshawaguy said:
im shocked on how many post there is on on here for guys to win the contest not sounding rude or anything how many of u really went and saw this girls i know i dont have that much money to be seeing them everyday

Sorry to hear that my friend. All of my reviews are from actual experiences.

Gordick

Joined Dec 3, 2009
Messages 1
Re: Durham Review Contest - Let's Get This party Started

Re: Durham Review Contest - Let's Get This party Started

Fellow hobbyists:

Well I finally took the plunge and booked 2 lovely ladies for the sexual experience of a lifetime . . . my first 3some. I took a while to sort out who to involve in this momentous occasion. In the end my 2 fav ladies: Harlie and Angel at Secret Rendezvous made the grade. Each lady had a different appeal for me. Harlie: the sweet young innocent . . . and Angel, my fav for being wild and unpredictable. When I booked the "menage a trois," I figured I would be another in a long line of guys hoping to get these two all to themselves, but to my delight I discovered my session was the first time these two had been together as a duo . . . even better . . a first for all of us . . I was in heaven.

I brought along my usual selection of sex toys (yup, I like to experiment) . . . and the ladies were all a flutter . . . wanting to try all the goodies. Fuck . . I'm going nuts just recalling the look in their eyes when I pulled out some of the latest and greatest toys . . . we used them all . . . for an hour and a half . . . and could have gone on for hours.

Angel took the lead . . It was hot how she coaxed Harley into multiple positions, and orgasms . . . while riding me like a banshee . . . several images will be be indelibly etched in my memory forever. I could go into details, but words cannot do the experience justice . . . You'll just have to try them for yourselves. . . .. Ladies . . you rock.

Cheers, and Merry Xmas,

Gord

About this Discussion

44 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom