Made with Love

Durham Review Contest

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 23
In honour of this new site, we here at SR would like to offer a contest. We really love contests in case you didn't know.

So here is the deal boys. Start filling this section with Durham Reviews. Not just of SR ladies but all ladies. Evey month a winner will be voted on and that winner will recieve an "At Cost" session with one of our SR ladies on either your choice of a half hour or hour session. That is $40-$60 off your appointment time depending on the length of your session.

So start writing......

JeGro

Joined Nov 7, 2009
Messages 30
Re: Durham Review Contest

Is this contest still on?
I've wanted to see kiera for quite some time
but durham isn't exactly close so I havent had an opportunity yet.

eveready1066

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Messages 2

An Angel at S.R.
I have visited Angel several times now and she has become the benchmark for S.Ps as far as I am concerned.Her enthusiasm is unbounded,she makes you feel as if you are the best lover on earth.
On arrival I was greeted with hugs and kisses. I could tell she was very enthusiastic and enjoyed what she does.
After my shower we went into the bedroom. There several candles gave the room a wonderfully cosy atmosphere.We spent a few minutes kissing and exploring each other then I experienced one of the greates BBJs ever. She has the skill to bring you so close that I had to ask her to slow down as I wasn't sure I had 2 shots on goal available.
Moving on to the main event we enjoyed DATY CG. R.C.G. Doggie and everything else we could imagine She was so enthusiastic she got very wet! Finally I could hold out no longer. She seemed quite dissapointed that I couldn't continue.One hour is really not long enough ;)
Laying next to Angel afterwards we talked cuddled and planned my next visit.
Subsequent visits have just as awesome.

idolife

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 23

Okay, so heres a review for your contest. Sorry, this one is not for one of your lovely ladies, but I will write one for them later.

so here goes...

Kylee Isses Rocks!!

I've been a hobbiest for 15 years or so, and very rarely have I gone to the same SP twice. I have now been with Kylee 6 times in the past few months, she is absolutely, hands down, the best SP in the durham region. When I first met with her, she was just a great GFE. I had asked her to help me get some of my kinks out by fucking my ass with a strap-on. At first, she wasn't willing to help me out.. kinda freaked her out I think... anyway, I got an email from her a few weeks later asking me if I could teach her how to FUCK A GUY IN THE ASS WITH A STRAPON... So we made a date and I gave her a lesson. She caught on very quickly and gave my ass the pounding it needed. I suggested she invest in some toys for future use with other guys, which I found she had done the next time we got together.. She went out and bought the best quality toys you can get... KYLEE ROCKS 4EVER. Now I can't write an honest review without a bit of "the bad news about Kylee"

She has horrible time management skills, something she freely admits. But it has been an issue for me as my time to see SP's is very limited (I'm married) and my window of opportunity to "get off" is very short... So when I make a date to see her for say 2pm, and then she shows up at 2:45, it is a bit of a problem for me. I end up rushing, which I don't really like to do with a strapon up my butt.

Other than that, I stick to my positive review.. Kylee is a keeper. Just don't rely on her promptness :-(

Now if I could only get her to give it all up and Marry me, I wouldn't have to worry about her being late. :-D

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 23

idolife said:
Okay, so heres a review for your contest. Sorry, this one is not for one of your lovely ladies, but I will write one for them later.

LOL. No problem sweetie, we are encouraging all reviews. Besides, Kylee Rocks as you put you. I have spoken with her a number of times. She is top notch for sure.

Glad you enjoyed your time, thanks for your review and welcome to the board. :D

oshawaguy

Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3

i live in durham and ive seen some of the girls that work with SR New and Old they are very sweet and dont rush there services at all kiera is awesome at what see does its mind blowing i would love to see her again sometime soon

T

The Dean

oshawaguy said:
i live in durham and ive seen some of the girls that work with SR New and Old they are very sweet and dont rush there services at all kiera is awesome at what see does its mind blowing i would love to see her again sometime soon

Welcome a board oshawaguy. We would be happy to see your reviews.

oshawaguy

Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3

thxs the dean...i saw another girl from SR named Rylie she very attractive and shes really good at what she does i love french women seeing im part french there great lovers we chatted for abit to ease are selfs then we started fooling around...she was impressed on my tongue skills all and all i would love to see her again when i get a chance to being a single parent its hard to get out ive anyone wants to see someone who loves what they do i recommond Rylie

idolife

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 23

I saw Keira from SR a while back, here reviews at the time said she gave awesome BJ's, however, while I thought it was okay, it was just that... okay. Nothing mind blowing. She seemed very nervous and in-experienced. For the money I spent, I'd have to think twice before seeing her again. Maybe I just need to wait a while till she gains some confidence?

I'd give her a 6 out of 10, and an 8.5 out of 10 on looks.

idolife

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 23

I hate to give bad reviews, but I feel if I let it continue, it will never get any better out there for hard working stiffs like me.

NECOLE in Ajax is HORRIBLE.. her ad shows pics of a really hot brunette.. Well porportioned, sexy, very fuckable... But when you see her live, it's a completely different story... She is about 50 lbs heavier than her picture, and about 15 years older. Her only redeeming asset is her tits, but even they are not GREAT!!

Just big, but nothing to rave about. Watch out for her guys, she thinks she's hot stuff, but she is definately a time waster.

Top Bottom