Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Sexy Friends Toronto

IN-Call Duo with Molly Robinson @ The Proper Harlot and Deme @ Utopia

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 16
Hello fellow CAERF'ers! This is my first post and I'm hoping it lives up to those of my older brother the man-slut you might know as The Tank.

First and foremost, my apologies to Molly and Deme. I've owed them this review for waaaay to long and have just not been able to get in posted. I can only blame life and pray they do not beat me too badly =)

I was the fortunate recipient of a two hour duo with these two lovely ladies. I arrived that evening to a very nice upscale condo and was met at the door by Molly.

Wow. She was dressed up in a gorgeous dress and a wicked smile. She has amazing eyes. More than anything - even her great curvy body, her eyes sparkle like a wild animal, and you immediately have the feeling she is sizing you up to decide if you be a snack or a meal! I came inside and she offered me a drink.

While we were chatting, Deme came out and greeted me with a warm kiss. Tall and slender, she has a great smily and such a bubbly fun personality. Together they are a dangerous duo =)

We retired to the living room and relaxed and talked for a few minutes. I have to admit that I was very nervous, but both Molly and Deme put me right at ease. Before very long we were kissing and undressing. What an amazing feeling, having two beautiful women stroking and undressing you. Both of them started going down on me, and while they both have great bj technique, together they are unbelievable. This is when they explained their philosophy of "hogging the cock".

We all went to the bedroom after that and made ourselves comfortable. We had long session trading back and forth between Molly riding me while I played with Deme, and then switching. They rode me into submission and then decided to give me a break.

Molly pulled out a double ended dildo and she and Deme fucked each other. HOTTEST THING EVER! Wow. Never am I going to forget being there.

Having given me some time to recover from their ministrations, they came in for the kill. Again we had some riding and switching (cowgirl is my favorite position) and then they finished me off - Molly kissing me hungrily while Deme went down on me. We finished with BBBJCIM and I was more spent then I can ever rememeber.

Some other very memorable moments:

- Molly proudly showing off her bruises on her behind from a recnet spanking, then ordering me to give her a spank. When my effort was lackluster, she insisted "no, harder!"
- Kissing Deme while Molly was going down on me. I was in a whole different world there.
- The double ended dildo. Really. Whoa.

I've been to a reasonable number of SPs (certainly not as many as my brother, again, man-slut) and while I've had the occasional few that are exciting, way too many of them fall back on the "I'm pretty so I'll just lay here while you fuck me". Molly and Deme couldn't be further from that. Both of them are so sexually adventurous and hungry for pleasure. They immediately take you and make you theirs. Most girls you have to instruct and guide them to do what you want. While I'm sure Molly and Deme are open to suggestions, they have their own minds and are not at all afraid to take you where you may not have expected.

I'd highly recommed either or (especially) both of them for someone who is looking for more than an average, ho-hum bj and fuck. I guarantee that they will blow your expectations.​

Last edited:

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
It is about fucking time you got on this forum bro! I mean HOLY SHIT you are slow to review.

On a separate point you did not point out that I am the BEST older brother EVER because I gave you that 2 hours duo as a Christmas present. Yea, yea, mom and dad didn't know what to say when you unwrapped it but screw them anyway!

Actually, I think dad said "That is the best!!" once mom was out of earshot, then ran to open his presents, but that is besides the point.

Still, a big welcome.

thetank (man-slut)

Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 16
We did once order in Chinese together, back at the beginning of our SP hobby.

Yikes, don't do that. The ordering Chinese that is. We were in seperate rooms at my place, but it was still a bonding experience. Most forgettable sex ever. Really, even worse than my ex. If I recall correctly, TheTank didn't even fuck his. "I wouldn't have fucked her with your dick" was I believe the operational phrase.

After that I had to drive him to The Steeles Royal. It was that bad.

Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 16
And if memory serves, a few months ago we booked in for an overlapping appointment. I was in with Julia and he with Jemma - we were both in the same suite on Bluejays Way. He started 30 minutes after my session started, so when I was finished, Julia was laughing cause Jemma had texted her that the two tanks were in the house =)

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Oh my god!! That is so true!! NEVER order in cheap Chinese. I think I actually said "I wouldn't fuck her with your cock and my other buddy pushing." VERY forgetable. I am sooo glad I found the boards and Mirage.

I don't think I told you that, during the joint session with Julia and Jemma, Jemma was egging me on to go into your room with her to "visit" but I just couldn't do it!!

Still, that would have been funny as shit!!

thetank

H

HOF

PRICELESS!

Why didn't you clowns switch 1/2 way through, then Julia and Jemma could have said they had brothers together. Man, do I gotta all the thinkin' around here!

It's like being pinky and the brain with you boys! LMAO.

TheTank
TheTank Wannabe

:great::party::tongue:

I

iceman_dci

..and you survived to tell the tale? Good on ya!! Your bro must be so proud.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Welcome Tank Jr., excellent first review! The Tanks have arrived in TO!:he:

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
HOF said:
PRICELESS!

Why didn't you clowns switch 1/2 way through, then Julia and Jemma could have said they had brothers together. Man, do I gotta all the thinkin' around here!

TheTank
TheTank Wannabe

LMFAO that is funny shit!! Great idea HOF, but it just seems wrong!?

thetank

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
lol!
One big happy family, quite literally!

Welcome to caerf Tank's Little bro!
And with a great review!

Isn't family unity nice! and tank is one great positive influence. Always listen to your bro! and I see you are and doing what he does. Good work.

Detective

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 415
Rayden said:
Welcome Tank Jr., excellent first review! The Tanks have arrived in TO!:he:

The army bust be notified two loose tanks squirting their cannon ammunition all over the city.:happy:

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Welcome to CAERF little brother, who is uglier and balder of the 2 of you. :no:

B

Beenthere123

Holy shit little one you are filling big shoes (big Bro) with this awesome review. Welcome and may the horny force be with you. :tongue:

Joined Dec 16, 2009
Messages 23
Wow! thanks for the review darling. I saw your man-slut brother last night at the party and thought about you. A flash back to that awesome night.

Glad we were all you expected and more!

Yes it is true I am a cock hog when it comes to duos ;)

Kisses
Molly

Me again

Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 398
Molly Robinson said:
Wow! thanks for the review darling. I saw your man-slut brother last night at the party and thought about you. A flash back to that awesome night.

Glad we were all you expected and more!

Yes it is true I am a cock hog when it comes to duos ;)

Kisses
Molly

Molly he was also at the party was wearing a brown t-shirt I believe.

Slitman

Reviewer
Joined Nov 17, 2009
Messages 307
HOF said:
PRICELESS!

TheTank
TheTank Wannabe

lmao at HOF.

both Tanks need to tag team and do a foursome !

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Thanks for the review, you are spot on. I didn't have a duo with these 2 but have seen each solo a few times and they are awesome to say the least.

Just in case its a secret, they both expanded their duo partners recently too. These are duos to die for or plain not survive. :happy:

Deme and Simone Loren
Molly and Alexandra

I have seen them all and they are great ladies solo or duo.

Top Bottom