Made with Love

Jerseygirls Duo Review Anastasia@JerseyGirls and Harley Blake: Caught Between an Avalanche & Hurricane

waterloodude

Joined Jun 24, 2015
Messages 72
Twitter
@MissAnastasiaxx
@TheHarleyBlake

Web

https://theharleyblake.indyfiles.com/home

I've been thinking about/planning this duo since the first time I saw Harley almost 6 months ago. Actually truth be told even before I first saw Harley when she mentioned Anastasia in one of her tweets. At which point I started following Anastasia on Twitter. Scheduling proved to be a problem so in the mean time I was fortunate enough to spend time with each lady individually on numerous occasions. Which only added to my desire to set this duo up as spending time with either of these ladies is something I look forward to. Then Harley decided to step away from the industry at the beginning of the year. I wished her the best and thought that was the end of this duo planning. Lo and behold Harley decided recently to return to the industry (I think I heard cheers all the way out here in the boonies). So I quickly returned to planning this duo once again with a bit of added urgency so as not to miss out.

After making the arrangements I faced the dreaded 'molasses week' that happens waiting for the day of an appointment. This week seemed extra slow in comparison, perhaps because I had been looking forward to this duo for so long. I arrived at the incall location to be greeted by Anastasia saying Harley couldn't make it. :Crying2: Before fainting I could see a smile on Anastasia's face and heard Harley's laugh from behind the door so my heart was able to start again. Anastasia and Harley couldn't help but laugh at my beaming smile from finally seeing the two of them together. I don't think I stopped smiling the entire time (and for days later). Both ladies looked spectacular as usual and gave me a warm greeting which is always appreciated. Part of what intrigued me about a duo with these ladies is how well they complement each other. Anastasia a petite tattooed stunner who is strong and confident while exuding a warmth and softness that sets you completely at ease. Harley a tall toned model whose wisdom belies her age along with a great sense of humor (since she laughs at my jokes). Both ladies are so passionate and full of energy it sweeps you up in the moment. On top of everything we all get along really well. I think Anastasia was as anxious as me to see Harley again after she had been away. It was really like friends getting together as the conversation flowed while I freshened up.

I may have thought a bit about how this duo might proceed in the 6 months or so trying to set it up. Who am I kidding, I thought about it a shit ton.:wink2: Even with all that anticipation and excitement all my expectations were surpassed. The next couple of hours I would best describe as 'sensory overload'. Sight, sound, touch, taste and smell - individually or in all different combinations. At times I just sat back in amazement watching Anastasia and Harley interact. They definitely get along with each other. They made sure I wasn't ignored though. My mind was blown listening to these ladies asking me how I felt, directing me or describing what was happening. I really can't think of when I've had more fun. I even serenaded the ladies afterwards and they didn't run out of the room. For my first duo I can't think of how things could have gone any better. But I'm willing to see Anastasia and Harley together again in the future to test that out. :wink2: Thanks again ladies for the best day of my life.

AnastasiaCelia

Joined Jun 18, 2015
Messages 37
To say I had an amazing time would be an understatement!
And thanks to you Harley & I are closer than ever :Biggrin:
I actually may have another surprise for you Waterloo :-Cool/"
Glad you had a good time!!
im counting down the days until our next date!!

Xoxo
anastasia

Twitter
@MissAnastasiaxx
@TheHarleyBlake

Web

https://theharleyblake.indyfiles.com/home

I've been thinking about/planning this duo since the first time I saw Harley almost 6 months ago. Actually truth be told even before I first saw Harley when she mentioned Anastasia in one of her tweets. At which point I started following Anastasia on Twitter. Scheduling proved to be a problem so in the mean time I was fortunate enough to spend time with each lady individually on numerous occasions. Which only added to my desire to set this duo up as spending time with either of these ladies is something I look forward to. Then Harley decided to step away from the industry at the beginning of the year. I wished her the best and thought that was the end of this duo planning. Lo and behold Harley decided recently to return to the industry (I think I heard cheers all the way out here in the boonies). So I quickly returned to planning this duo once again with a bit of added urgency so as not to miss out.

After making the arrangements I faced the dreaded 'molasses week' that happens waiting for the day of an appointment. This week seemed extra slow in comparison, perhaps because I had been looking forward to this duo for so long. I arrived at the incall location to be greeted by Anastasia saying Harley couldn't make it. :Crying2: Before fainting I could see a smile on Anastasia's face and heard Harley's laugh from behind the door so my heart was able to start again. Anastasia and Harley couldn't help but laugh at my beaming smile from finally seeing the two of them together. I don't think I stopped smiling the entire time (and for days later). Both ladies looked spectacular as usual and gave me a warm greeting which is always appreciated. Part of what intrigued me about a duo with these ladies is how well they complement each other. Anastasia a petite tattooed stunner who is strong and confident while exuding a warmth and softness that sets you completely at ease. Harley a tall toned model whose wisdom belies her age along with a great sense of humor (since she laughs at my jokes). Both ladies are so passionate and full of energy it sweeps you up in the moment. On top of everything we all get along really well. I think Anastasia was as anxious as me to see Harley again after she had been away. It was really like friends getting together as the conversation flowed while I freshened up.

I may have thought a bit about how this duo might proceed in the 6 months or so trying to set it up. Who am I kidding, I thought about it a shit ton.:wink2: Even with all that anticipation and excitement all my expectations were surpassed. The next couple of hours I would best describe as 'sensory overload'. Sight, sound, touch, taste and smell - individually or in all different combinations. At times I just sat back in amazement watching Anastasia and Harley interact. They definitely get along with each other. They made sure I wasn't ignored though. My mind was blown listening to these ladies asking me how I felt, directing me or describing what was happening. I really can't think of when I've had more fun. I even serenaded the ladies afterwards and they didn't run out of the room. For my first duo I can't think of how things could have gone any better. But I'm willing to see Anastasia and Harley together again in the future to test that out. :wink2: Thanks again ladies for the best day of my life.

waterloodude

Joined Jun 24, 2015
Messages 72
To say I had an amazing time would be an understatement!
And thanks to you Harley & I are closer than ever :Biggrin:
I actually may have another surprise for you Waterloo :-Cool/"
Glad you had a good time!!
im counting down the days until our next date!!

Xoxo
anastasia

Perhaps my calling in life is to bring beautiful ladies like you and Harley together. That would be the best job ever. :)
Surprise for me?!? :shocking: Like I wasn't already looking forward to our next date.

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Waterloodude... wow. You are there among the greatest. :YMAPPLAUSE:

I can just imagine a duo with these 2 babes... they are like the Towers of (Sex) Power!

You see folks? ...Dreams DO come true!

About this Discussion

19 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom