• I dont give a damn about her

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
:lol: Sorry to bring this here again people, but this is so freaken funny. Our drama queen Kareena left Ron and went indy again! I gave them 2 months but She was quicker this time :lol:

We need a new poll here.

When will she start hunting for agency?

PS. Riley I apologize from you being so harsh on you. But after seeing what Kareena does, You are like saint! lol..

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
JackassJack said:
:lol: Sorry to bring this here again people, but this is so freaken funny. Our drama queen Kareena left Ron and went indy again! I gave them 2 months but She was quicker this time :lol:

We need a new poll here.

When will she start hunting for agency?

PS. Riley I apologize from you being so harsh on you. But after seeing what Kareena does, You are like saint! lol..

Wouldn't it be easier to have a poll determining when the next poll will be, lol?

Doggie

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 553
GDLLover said:
Wouldn't it be easier to have a poll determining when the next poll will be, lol?

:lol: I am with you on that. I think we will be talking about it again in couple of weeks with new poll and she asks again which agency she should be going.. never ending story :lol:

Zachy

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
I dont know how possibly can some people stand for her? She is becoming my nightmare! :lol:

I am guessing Ron will take her back again after a couple weeks.

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
superdick said:
You guys turn it into a drama by making a big deal about it and having your stupid little polls . It doesnt effect you where she works as long as you can see her so who cares .Go KAREENA!!

Hey superdumb, take your shits to terd where you belong. Go talk with your SO datyfuckingdude again. You two have became quite a good couple, you two can then start making out again on terd about this thread too.

I

iceman_dci

popcorn[1]..jpg

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
superdick said:
You guys turn it into a drama by making a big deal about it and having your stupid little polls . It doesnt effect you where she works as long as you can see her so who cares .Go KAREENA!!
I would have put it a little differently, but I have to agree with the gist of superdick's comment.

Kareena has been very quiet for the most part around the boards since the disapearance of The Office, and it seems to me that the drama is made by guys on the various boards talking about her, rather than her doing or saying much to create that drama.

superdick

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 177
JackassJack said:
Hey superdumb, take your shits to terd where you belong. Go talk with your SO datyfuckingdude again. You two became quite a good couple, you two can then start making out again on terd about this thread too.
Who gave you your handle ,your momma or every sp you see. Keep kissing everyone's ass I'm sure you will get that free session yet for 'stupid thread a the month"

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
superdick said:
Who gave you your handle ,your momma or every sp you see. Keep kissing everyone s ass Im sure you will get that free session yet for 'stupid thread a the month"

Your mom gave me my handle. Am i the one kissing ass? ! You are such a dumbass! your whole face turned into brown with kissing terd guys asses you dumbfuck!

If what they are doing here is stupid why you keep parking your sorry ass over here? What a fucking low life loser!

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
GenevieveLajoie said:
I would have put it a little differently, but I have to agree with the gist of superdick's comment.

Kareena has been very quiet for the most part around the boards since the disapearance of The Office, and it seems to me that the drama is made by guys on the various boards talking about her, rather than her doing or saying much to create that drama.

No disrespect to you Gen. My post has nothing to do with what superdumb said. I have a problem with this dumpfuck itself!

I just found it funny what she does thats all. I dont give a rat's ass what she does anyway.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
JackassJack said:
Hey superdumb, take your shits to terd where you belong. Go talk with your SO datyfuckingdude again. You two have became quite good couple, you two can then start making out again on terd about this thread too.

Don't forget her biggest shiller moviefan which brings me to the question why is datydude allowed here when he keeps insulting this site?

superdick said:
Who gave you your handle ,your momma or every sp you see. Keep kissing everyone's ass I'm sure you will get that free session yet for 'stupid thread a the month"

Dick head calling you an idiot would be a an insult to stupid people and next time you shave try standing an inch or two closer to the blade. You sound like Datydude's side kick from treb the one that does no pooning but keeps putting his brainless remarks on threads. Go back to your Mama's womb asshole.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
GenevieveLajoie said:

Hi sexy, she has been quiet because she has her shillers working overtime for her.
Bye sexy.

superdick

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 177
Iambad said:
Hi sexy, she has been quiet because she has her shillers working overtime for her.
Bye sexy.
I have never seen Kareena but obviously she doesnt need shillers .For guys who seem to hate terd (as you call it) you sure seem to spend a lot a time over there as you know evething thats going on .Kareenas latest departure was mentioned over there first and not here till you brought it up .I guess your loyalty here is not so strong after all .Thats gonna cost you in the voting booth! TaTa !

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
superdick said:
Kareenas latest departure was mentioned over there first and not here till you brought it up .

What the fuck you talking about, how many fucking beers you've had midget. Can someone please explain what this retard is trying to say?. Till I brought up what?, you are too weird dude.

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
Iambad said:
What the fuck you talking about, how many fucking beers you've had midget. Can someone please explain what this retard is trying to say?. Till I brought up what?, you are too weird dude.

:lol: is he saying something? I dont see anything. Its a just useless empty post from superdumb as always.

I have done with this mentally challenged sorry dude superdumb. It is really a wasting time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom