Made with Love
Venus Toronto
Hush Companions

Drama Queen hits the road again! :D

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Drama Queen hits the road again! :D

• Less than 2 Weeks

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Between 2 - 4 Weeks

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 24 hours Top

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I dont give a damn about her

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Dean

Regardless of Kareena's status on this board, We do not like to see hatred threads and/or posts on caerf about anyone and we will not tolerate this kind of actions.

Jackassjack,

This is your first warning, your account will be suspended on second warning.

Dean

B

Borey the Bald

dreamblade said:
*peeks in*

Oh! for a second there, I thought I stumbled onto myturd. Word of advice: let the mods decide who stays and who goes, that's what they're here for.

As for Kareena, I saw her last night for the first time in about a year. Damn! What an ass on that girl!

Looking forward to your review Dreamblade, I find her very attractive with a body to kill.

superdick

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 177
Beenthere123 said:
Shit I think I know who you :eek: , you write just like Doug51. If that is you :arrow: drop dead and go back to the other site :arrow:we don't need or want you here. Move on man you are useless to us.
So I guess buying me a round at the caerf party is out a the question! Well Im sure my buddy 4x will be happy to spring for a frosty Corona for ole dougie boy!

thedragonslayer

Joined Dec 12, 2009
Messages 142
Me too! I'm looking forward to this party and meeting bt123 and 4x. I'll even buy them a drink just to shoot the shit with them for awhile. :cool:

B

Beenthere123

superdick said:
So I guess buying me a round at the caerf party is out a the question! Well Im sure my buddy 4x will be happy to spring for a frosty Corona for ole dougie boy!

Superdick I don't mind buying you a drink, met you a couple of times and found you to be a good guy. I just don't understand why you are always calling us shillers and putting the gang and caerf down. We have proved to all that we don't shill cause we see many indies and different agencies so why the hatred towards us?.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Beenthere123 said:
Superdick I don't mind buying you a drink, met you a couple of times and found you to be a good guy. I just don't understand why you are always calling us shillers and putting the gang and caerf down. We have proved to all that we don't shill cause we see many indies and different agencies so why the hatred towards us?.
BT, I don't know doug51/Superdick, but I feel I have to say something here. This thread is not the most appropriate to reply in (maybe someone can start one), but here goes.

There's quite a few serious hobbyists from TURD that are here. Most of the info I get is actually from TURD. I think there are hobbyists that wonder why are these CAERF members so against TURD?

Some guys here think TURD is irrelevant. That is not the case. If one actually takes the time and actually checked all the sections of TURD, and didn't just rely on their buds here on CAERF, TURD is still the BEST resource.

Nostradamus

Joined Mar 12, 2010
Messages 22
SloCumHeat,

I can assure you that no one here is trying to down play the relevance of Turd or any other board. We have always recognized and respect Turbs positioning, nevertheless we are competitors, and from time to time certain members will get involved in cross board wars - its unavoidable and takes place on both boards. While we do not condone or encourage these exchanges, we do allow discussion to continue, provided it remains within the guidelines of our board.

It's not a rude awakening that Turb has a larger contributing membership, but you must appreciate, that in a short period of time (7 months), we have managed to build a respectable membership and industry following, and, will continue to do so. At the same time, we will keep trying to maintain a board that encourages participation and open discussion.

And since we managed to capture your interest and attention, we look forward to reading some of your reviews here too.

ND

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
SloCumHeat said:
BT, I don't know doug51/Superdick, but I feel I have to say something here. This thread is not the most appropriate to reply in (maybe someone can start one), but here goes.

There's quite a few serious hobbyists from TURD that are here. Most of the info I get is actually from TURD. I think there are hobbyists that wonder why are these CAERF members so against TURD?

Some guys here think TURD is irrelevant. That is not the case. If one actually takes the time and actually checked all the sections of TURD, and didn't just rely on their buds here on CAERF, TURD is still the BEST resource.

PLease go on the other board and post how you are also a member on CAERF and how you think dual membership is a good idea . Let's see how well it is received .

superdick

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 177
Beenthere123 said:
Not to worry ,I will not be attending asI stopped going to board parties last year . I would like to thank the Dean for his gracious invitation by phone and PM to join him and others for the trip into TO .Kind of ironic Im so hated on this board by manyand the guy who owns the place "the Dean" has always been my best friend on here . Really a class guy. Have a fun time all!!

I

iceman_dci

Hey there SCH et all.

Not sure of what you're talking about with regards of anti-TERD threads, I don't recall any here that are of any significance . I think you'll find that a lot of us are ex-pat's of TERD are here because we wanted to take this to a different level. It's easy to be judgemental, not so easy to be unbiased and articulate.

I can speak for some of my brothers here in that, we strive to keep the board friendly and informative. There is a low tolerance for bullying; take our friend Zombie for instance, he's been banned twice and he's been a member for a very short time, but the Mods have never instilled a life time ban on him. I'm sure if he continued in the same direction, he would be banned for life.

The veterans over-zealous protection of what they've accomplished here is very apparent; kind of like the big brother or "Frat" mentality that we are accused of here. When they see the board getting bashed, they will fight to protect it, whether it's a veteran TERD poster or a newbie that has a chip on their shoulder. We will fight to protect it and offer that "fight" up in an intelligent and articulate manner for the most part until the arguments turn personal.

I don't discount the relevance of TERD; it was the first board I was ever part of and it provided good information at the time. My reason for leaving was because of the civility of the members becoming uncontrollable and the witch hunts that ensued. That board quickly became tiresome and mundane with all the accusations of SHILLing and lapdogs and white knights. I think you'll find this to be the general consensus of new members that have made the jump from TERD.

This thread started off as entertainment at the expense of Kareena's indescretions. It soon turned in to a personal battle between two members which took the thread way off track. Dean and the Mods gave it some space to let it die down, but it didn't (unfortunately) and then an argument of who is better, TERD or CAERF; I think you'll find that they are of two different models but with the same agenda.

The basic fundamentals of competition are apparent. The argument of good vs evil is apparent; it just depends on which side of the argument you're on on who is good and who is evil. You are free to come and go as you please between boards, just respect both.

Just my .02

A

All4one

SloCumHeat said:
I think there are hobbyists that wonder why are these CAERF members so against TURD?

Do you actually read posts on this board? :lol: Seriously, did you read the threads and posts here or you are just shooting with your eyes closed? Because I dont recall any member or thread which indicates against any other board here, not only turd. But you can find quite few against caerf threads from other boards.

Maybe you are reading different caerf? lol

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Due to my post, I obviously riled up a few senior members here.

In retrospect, my comments were disrespectful to the CAERF board. They were in reaction to a couple of comments earlier in this thread. I did reach out to those guys that posted after me, via PMs, and you know what? They had very useful, thoughtful and kind comments in their responses. So, no hard feelings between us.

I use both boards. They both have their merits. The info here on CAERF is invaluable in making decisions as to which SP to visit. This probably wasn't the first, nor will it be the last CAERF vs TURD confrontation, but I don't see either board becoming irrelevant. So all I can say is use the boards to get the best hobbying experience that you can. Be respectful the other members here, and especially the ladies that you visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom