Made with Love
Sexy Friends Toronto
Elite Ladies

Drama Queen hits the road again! :D

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Drama Queen hits the road again! :D

  • Less than 2 Weeks

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Between 2 - 4 Weeks

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 24 hours Top

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I dont give a damn about her

    Votes: 13 65.0%

  • Total voters
    20
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Dean

Guest
I have told this before and I am saying it again. Please dont take your personal problems into threads. You can *TRY* to resolve the issues between all 3 of you in PM.

If you dont have respect to each other, respect to other members who has right to read this thread. Not your personal issues.

Once again, Please take your personal issues to PM.

Dean
 

Harry Pitts

Well-known member
Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 54
The Dean said:
I have told this before and I am saying it again. Please dont take your personal problems into threads. You can *TRY* to resolve the issues between all 3 of you in PM.

If you dont have respect to each other, respect to other members who has right to read this thread. Not your personal issues.

Once again, Please take your personal issues to PM.

Dean

Dean you are a party pooper. Do i get banned for saying this?
 

Clayton

Senior Member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 19
Harry Pitts said:
Dean you are a party pooper. Do i get banned for saying this?


If he didnt ban other 3 guys why would he ban you?

I agree with Dean. These stuff gets annoying most of the time
 

Iambad

Well-known member
Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
The Dean said:
I have told this before and I am saying it again. Please dont take your personal problems into threads. You can *TRY* to resolve the issues between all 3 of you in PM.

If you dont have respect to each other, respect to other members who has right to read this thread. Not your personal issues.

Once again, Please take your personal issues to PM.

Dean

He still is an a-hole.
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
superdick said:
Who gave you your handle ,your momma or every sp you see. Keep kissing everyone's ass I'm sure you will get that free session yet for 'stupid thread a the month"

Shit I think I know who you :eek: , you write just like Doug51. If that is you :arrow: drop dead and go back to the other site :arrow:we don't need or want you here. Move on man you are useless to us.
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Nostradamus said:
See you in a few days Iambad.

Anybody else want to join him?

Don't ban Iambad ban little dick, you banned the wrong guy Nostradamus. And Iambad is correct also ban dadydude when he logs in here.
 

Nostradamus

Member
Joined Mar 12, 2010
Messages 22
Beenthere123 said:
Don't ban Iambad ban little dick, you banned the wrong guy Nostradamus. And Iambad is correct also ban dadydude when he logs in here.

Do you hear keys rattling?
 
I

iceman_dci

Guest
popcorn[1]..jpg

Rayden, get me a beer while you're at the fridge Bud!!

*crunch crunch crunch*
 

smylee52

Well-known member
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
.
This is what could be called a haters thread . Nothing to do with the SP's performance which BTW is top shelf in the Toronto Market . Nothing to do with her personality which is top shelf in the Toronto market . Nothing to do with her pricing which is very reasonable in the Toronto Market . In other words this is simply designed to malign a young woman who consistently delivers bang for the back.

She has made some marketing mistakes on this board of late but those were dealt with in other threads . This ongoing badgering of this young woman speaks volumes of the participants willing to line up to verbally assault the girl . Gratuitous bashing of the talent should not be condoned on this website .
 

Nostradamus

Member
Joined Mar 12, 2010
Messages 22
smylee52 said:
.
This is what could be called a haters thread . Nothing to do with the SP's performance which BTW is top shelf in the Toronto Market . Nothing to do with her personality which is top shelf in the Toronto market . Nothing to do with her pricing which is very reasonable in the Toronto Market . In other words this is simply designed to malign a young woman who consistently delivers bang for the back.

She has made some marketing mistakes on this board of late but those were dealt with in other threads . This ongoing badgering of this young woman speaks volumes of the participants willing to line up to verbally assault the girl . Gratuitous bashing of the talent should not be condoned on this website .

Actually, at this point, it has nothing to do with Kareena. The thread has evolved into a personal battle between a few of the members. We are monitoring this thread.
 

JackassJack

Well-known member
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
smylee52 said:
.
This is what could be called a haters thread . Nothing to do with the SP's performance which BTW is top shelf in the Toronto Market . Nothing to do with her personality which is top shelf in the Toronto market . Nothing to do with her pricing which is very reasonable in the Toronto Market . In other words this is simply designed to malign a young woman who consistently delivers bang for the back.

She has made some marketing mistakes on this board of late but those were dealt with in other threads . This ongoing badgering of this young woman speaks volumes of the participants willing to line up to verbally assault the girl . Gratuitous bashing of the talent should not be condoned on this website .


Come on Smylee you are smarter than this! Kareena does nothing to caerf? Are you sure about it? Lets have a look at what her lapdogs were saying about this board on other board. I do have a inside intel what she told them.. bash caerf and thats what her lapdogs are doing.

Do i like to bash her? Hell yes! But I didnt say a word about her until she released her lapdogs leashes and let them attack to caerf. We dont really need to be genius to know who are her lapdogs

Mods are here too nice to deal with her and her lapdogs. Since most of us call caerf our new home, I dont like someone is shitting in my living room.
 

Auggie

Well-known member
Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,207
Her lapdogs got in a scrap with another girl's lapdogs.

In my opinion THEY are the drama, not Kareena.

As well I'd like to add that Gen is right as usual. And hot.
 

smylee52

Well-known member
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
JackassJack said:
Come on Smylee you are smarter than this! Kareena does nothing to caerf? Are you sure about it? Lets have a look at what her lapdogs were saying about this board on other board. I do have a inside intel what she told them.. bash caerf and thats what her lapdogs are doing.

Do i like to bash her? Hell yes! But I didnt say a word about her until she released her lapdogs leashes and let them attack to caerf. We dont really need to be genius to know who are her lapdogs

Mods are here too nice to deal with her and her lapdogs. Since most of us call caerf our new home, I dont like someone is shitting in my living room.


Well Jack you need to chill . I had no idea of the drama you were talking about on the other board so based on the thread you started here it's a hater's thread . Respond on the other board . Don't bring it over here . You need to man up and take Kareena head on :lol: . Bush whacking from here doesn't make it a fair fight .

Don't worry about protecting CAERF from nasty talk on other board's . Dean and company get paid the big bucks ( LMAO sorry DeanI couldn't resist ) to protect the integrity of this board .

Why not take the high road and ignore Kareens'a rants ( I just popped over to the other board and read a very long diatribe she posted . Wow . She told us all to go fuck ourselves . Looks like the countdown to meltdown has started .)

Most of us seasoned professionals are happy for a fresh start on this board ( at least until Cycleguy showed up and now the Mrs. Cycleguy bullshit is going to ramp up and his partner can't be far behind ) .

In short don't pick on the girl's unless they don't deliver value for money . Yes challenge those that misrepresent but those that try different ways of marketing themselves need to be given some slack . Don't forget this is their livelihood so think how you would feel if someone was hurting your ability to make a living .

If Kareena pisses you off then deal with it at point of origin not here . BTW You really must have a date with her and then see how you feel.
.
 

j

BANNED
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 258
smylee52 said:
In short don't pick on the girl's unless they don't deliver value for money . Yes challenge those that misrepresent but those that try different ways of marketing themselves need to be given some slack . Don't forget this is their livelihood so think how you would feel if someone was hurting your ability to make a living .

If Kareena pisses you off then deal with it at point of origin not here . BTW You really must have a date with her and then see how you feel.
.

Quoted for truth. Focus time and attention on sps or agencies that are not providing what they advertise, and as long as no one can prove that this Kareena is not a good sp, then threads that start out like this one did are attempts to discredit her, or deliberately hurt her business. That is not only not cool, it can be considered slander for someone like this who is running a business. It also says more about the OP, not the sp. (like, ddid she refuse to see him, is he blacklisted by the agencies, is he considered a waste of time, a negotiator, demanding services not provided, and ex bf, and wannabe bf, a stalker, a spurned lover, a jealous sp, an angry wife, lol)

If you limit comments to the truth, then it isn't but if it is a lie or "imply", it is, and that puts this site and its owners in an awkward spot. So you don't like her online posts (on another board, btw), so what. Don't go and see her. She can't hurt anyone, can she? If anyone is so heartily offended by the idea of an sp voicing an opinion, I am sure there are sites out there where sps are not allowed membership. Or get banned for little or no reason. Or can't comment unless they have paid for advertising, or something like that. :mrgreen:
 

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,082
*peeks in*

Oh! for a second there, I thought I stumbled onto myturd. Word of advice: let the mods decide who stays and who goes, that's what they're here for.

As for Kareena, I saw her last night for the first time in about a year. Damn! What an ass on that girl!
 

jiggyjiggy

Well-known member
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
I would do the E.I. little lady in a heart beat. I don't care who she works for, indy, agency, doesn't matter to me as long as I can jiggy with her!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom