Made with Love

Whitbread

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 7
good question. okay, let's define decent:

caucasian eye-candy with mileage.

the fact that there are no immediate answers reinforce my suspicions that it's slim-pickins in the city centre ... and I will have to live with that ...

Whitbread

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 7
oh man I had to laugh. I'll just share with you guys ... I ended up going to one of those hole in the wall places downtown ... at Yonge and Charles if you're curious ... anyway, I ring the bell, and I hear the heels come running ... she opens the door with a bit of a show, standing to the side so that the door swings open and she is striking a pose with her arm up the door and her hip stuck out ... the entire scene was set for some kind of "Please, enter. Welcome to paradise" line ... what does she say? "You come back later, okay?"

I don't care, but the scene didn't make sense is my mind. I think my leg was even stuck in mid-air as I was stepping into the inviting room and my brain tried processing what she had said. "Oh. Okay." I eventually replied. She just smiled, and as I stepped back, she slowly closed the door in a sultry a manner as she opened it.... Perhaps she talks like that all the time, even when she's shooing people away ... I laughed ...

x t c

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 87
Haha, fun stuff dude. No biggie, happens all the time in those tennie-weenie massage spa's with only one or two girls working. What's equally annoying, is when they're in the middle of giving you a massage, then suddenly the door-bell rings and they're running to greet customer's. To make matters worse, they'll answer the phone on the way back to the room. :eek:

borris

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 33
x t c said:
Haha, fun stuff dude. No biggie, happens all the time in those tennie-weenie massage spa's with only one or two girls working. What's equally annoying, is when they're in the middle of giving you a massage, then suddenly the door-bell rings and they're running to greet customer's. To make matters worse, they'll answer the phone on the way back to the room. :eek:

I know i hate that when it happens. But some of those tennie-weenie massage spa's gives unbelievable service too.

Barry abone

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 85
Whitbread said:
oh man I had to laugh. I'll just share with you guys ... I ended up going to one of those hole in the wall places downtown ... at Yonge and Charles if you're curious ... anyway, I ring the bell, and I hear the heels come running ... she opens the door with a bit of a show, standing to the side so that the door swings open and she is striking a pose with her arm up the door and her hip stuck out ... the entire scene was set for some kind of "Please, enter. Welcome to paradise" line ... what does she say? "You come back later, okay?"

I don't care, but the scene didn't make sense is my mind. I think my leg was even stuck in mid-air as I was stepping into the inviting room and my brain tried processing what she had said. "Oh. Okay." I eventually replied. She just smiled, and as I stepped back, she slowly closed the door in a sultry a manner as she opened it.... Perhaps she talks like that all the time, even when she's shooing people away ... I laughed ...

:lol::lol: Funny stuff been in your shoes before now all we can do is just laugh.

Top Bottom