Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Playmates Toronto

Does this video give anyone else WOOD!

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
G

Guido

Every video Lady Gaga makes gives me a woody, add in Beyonce and I need to borrow some Kleenex.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
I would place Lady Gaga over my work bench, grab on to her itty bitty little titties and slowly proceed to jam in my shaft into her tiny little bum hole!

G

Guido

jagger said:
Sorry mate don't do it for me.

OK MATE, let the Guido show you why you are so wrong. Watch and lust my boy!

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
Sorry Guido, GAGA is CACA! Here is a lady that gives me wood!

In my bedroom dancing and trying to move my hips like Shakira right now!:oops::lol:

lovesbig ____

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 93
Lady G is f**kin uuuuugly. Only thing would turn me on sexually, using her face like a toilet seat while spraying spunk all over her eye-lids.

Moneytalks

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 43
lovesbig ____ said:
Lady G is f**kin uuuuugly. Only thing would turn me on sexually, using her face like a toilet seat while spraying spunk all over her eye-lids.

How ugly is she LB. :eek:

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
lovesbig ____ said:

I can see you are a VERY classy individual.:???:

About this Discussion

11 Replies
2K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom