Made with Love

Do you think my Fetish is weird?

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
I drive to upscale shopping malls, park my car and wait and watch until I see a gorgeous babe park their car. I watch them enter the mall and then I grab my boner and run over to their car and jerk off all over their door handle. I then run back to my car and watch and wait in anticipation for them to touch my cum.
When they come back from shopping and go to open their car door (I'm totally rock solid hard again) I'm like "Fuck Yeah Bitch" I just cummed all over your hand. And then i start stroking my cock again.

Does anyone else do this?

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
I don't do that.

Technically, it is weird in that not many other guys are into that.

Maybe you should consider curbing such activity. Just saying.

One time I tried it at T&T Supermarket in Richmond Hill. But I couldn't cum because all of the women were Asian. I must of waited 5 hours in that fuckin' parking lot for a hot babe that day. Jesus Christ they all looked the same! At one one point I got so desperate I almost fantasized about a Filipino family that parked their car beside me.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
One time I tried it at T&T Supermarket in Richmond Hill. But I couldn't cum because all of the women were Asian. I must of waited 5 hours in that fuckin' parking lot for a hot babe that day. Jesus Christ they all looked the same! At one one point I got so desperate I almost fantasized about a Filipino family that parked their car beside me.

Your story doesn't add up. You knew going to T&T in richmond hill that they were all Asian to begin with. You obviously would have decided BEFOREHAND if you were attracted to them or not.

You are obviously lieing.

Why do guys do this on forums?

jackaubrey

Reviewer
Joined May 28, 2011
Messages 256
Dude: Seriously I'm pretty sure this one specifically is all yours.
It's not weird as long as both parties are ok with it.
Your practice is borderline sexual assault which will land you in the big house where the fetishes are more focused.
Stop.

W

Wanker

Dude: Seriously I'm pretty sure this one specifically is all yours.
It's not weird as long as both parties are ok with it.
Your practice is borderline sexual assault which will land you in the big house where the fetishes are more focused.
Stop.

I think he trolls when he is drunk.

Johnnybegood

Joined Apr 5, 2016
Messages 106
Oh no man, I once jerked off on my balcony and some dude across from me whipped his lawn chair at me. I ran inside to grab something in case the dude came a knocking but all was good. I just wanted to see what falling cum looked like coming from the sky.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
I once asked my girlfriend if I could cum into her panties and have her wear them to work - soaked in my semen - for the entire day. She still remembers that suggestion of mine and she was not impressed.

I thought it was romantic myself.

Top Bottom