Made with Love

Do you remember your first time in this hobby?

Happyjoe

Joined Mar 14, 2010
Messages 22
I was just wondering how everyone got into the hobby, and how was it for that first phone call or first SP that you have seen?

For providers, how was your first experience with your first client?

randygirl

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
My first paid sex!

My first paid sex!

I'll bite, but only because I just wrote this in a PM to another member. (You know who you are! I hope you don't mind me re-sharing the note I wrote to you!)

If you would have asked me a year ago if I would be here right now, I could not have called it, at all. It happened almost by accident, I had been single for a few years and going to school. I was satisfying my craving for male company with internet dating and having a lousy time of it.

At one point after my relationship ended, I had gone two years without having sex so I was feeling really neglected when I emerged onto the dating scene. Then, I had some mediocre sex... a couple of less than satisfying encounters, or encounters that were pretty good but then got way too clingy too fast for my liking. Sex on my terms was not easy to come by.

My first experience of actually getting paid for sex happened when I answered an intriguing ad on Craigslist in the casual encounters section. It was well written, and he seemed nice, completely legitimate in his messages. He is an older man (55) who told me that he "just wanted to have some fun before it was too late."

He said if we met I would not regret it, and told me he was "generous" and asked me in a roundabout way how much I wanted. I told him to give me what he saw fit...I really just wanted to get laid anyways. Can you imagine, how naive I was?! Letting HIM set HIS OWN rate? lol, I laugh at that now!

Anyways, I met him at an athletic track across the street from where I was staying, saw that he seemed perfectly normal, and told him to follow me up to the house. I walked ahead of him, and waited for him at the back door. It was very strange, and exciting. It definitely felt clandestine.

We got to my room, and chatted for a while. He told me he was nervous, but that was okay because so was I. We must have talked for an hour before I came right out and asked him if he wanted me to take my clothes off. :D He said, whatever I wanted...and that was exactly what I wanted.

I took my pants off, and kneeled on the bed in front of him in my underwear and blouse. Slowly, I unbuttoned my blouse, and he snaked his hand in to feel my breasts through my bra. I asked him if he wanted to touch me. And he did.

It was a really incredible experience...he did not remove any of his clothing, but I was naked in no time, and he went down on me for the LONGEST time. Over an hour he performed oral on me. He just wouldn't stop. I didn't want him to, anyways, because he was good. Incredibly good. Up until that point, I had only been brought to orgasm with oral twice in my life. I usually have to help out a bit, but not this time! He really did play me like a fiddle. He knew intuitively exactly which buttons to push on me.

After I had come, and we were cuddling, I was feeling really weird because he hadn't taken his clothes off, nor had I reciprocated for him. I remember saying, "I want you to leave here happy." And he said, "Well, I guess I should get going then." lol We talked a bit more, I modeled a dress for him I had just bought but was still unsure whether or not to keep it or return it. "You can cut the tags off of it.", he said. (I did, and it's my favorite summer dress now!)

Right before he left, he placed an envelope on the table for me. "For you. I hope we'll see each other again." After he left, I looked at it and was surprised that he had left me quite a generous gift; 300 dollars. I still see him often enough, we are doing lunch next week.

He continues to give me the same gift, after every encounter (even the ones where we don't make it to the bedroom!), and he has also bought me a couple of beautiful (and expensive) items that he was sure I would like. Our encounters are always the same, too...he derives great pleasure in my company and my pleasure, and I have never, ever, seen him with his clothes off. Nor does he want me to perform.

After that, it wasn't much of a stretch to start becoming an SP. I thought, "Damn! Where can I find another one?" :) And the rest, as they say...is history.

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
I do remember my first sex-for-pay encounter. Quite disctinctively in fact. I remember what I was wearing, the decor of his hotel room, what he looked like, the conversation we had, the BJ I gave him, the minutia of our bed gymnastic, and the somewhat surreal feeling I got from the whole experience.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
I'd been doing the strip club BJ thing for a while when I happened upon either NOW or EYE newspaper and saw the adds for the first time . First add was "$80 anything you want" for an Asian massage parlour . It was close to home so I dropped in and got properly sucked and fucked for $100. Sold . Within a couple of hours I was in the massage parlour closer to home and learned that you can't expect FS in a massage parlour . Nice white girl agreed to CBJ for $120 but ended up fucking me anyway . Hooked

Wasn't long before SP's became the fun of choice :happy: . I really can't remember who was my first boner fide SP .

A

All4one

I remember my first time with SP, I think I was 19, friend of mine said he wants to hook me up with a mature hooker. I was so damn nervous. She was at least 50. But man! she fucked the hell out of me. Plus she was very good looking hot woman and very horny. It was basicly she fucked me, I did nothing.

elassowipo1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 503
I was in Amsterdam's red light district when I spotted a super hot blonde in one of the windows. I was pretty damn horny from checking out all the chicks and my buddies were egging me on so I went in. The rest is history, lol.

Top Bottom