Made with Love

Do you remember your first date.

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
papasmerf said:
Just kidding Bud.................I agree with you on the Asian location.
Not bad for an American. JK :biggrin2: Last time I talked to a few Americans, they didnt know where Toronto was located. One of them thought Vancouver was an hour drive from Toronto. LOL

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
peace said:
Not bad for an American. JK :biggrin2: Last time I talked to a few Americans, they didnt know where Toronto was located. One of them thought Vancouver was an hour drive from Toronto. LOL

How stupid can they be Vancouver is is less than an hour out of Portland, in Washington State...................It Toronto still a suburb of Sudbury or has it grown?

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
papasmerf said:
How stupid can they be Vancouver is is less than an hour out of Portland, in Washington State...................It Toronto still a suburb of Sudbury or has it grown?
Hey don't ask me. Ask your your fellow American neighbours. :)

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
peace said:
Strange I have never thought of Asian women until after my university graduation. Perhaps I was too focused on my first girlfriend and didnt bother looking at other women. By the way my ex girlfriend was blond with blue eyes.

My public school (middle school) crush was a girl with Blonde hair and blue eyes. I have always loved blonde girls. Still do now.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
I never liked the word 'Asian'. It's the same as calling us 'Westerners'. Too all encompassing.

japaneseass.jpg

About this Discussion

42 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom