Made with Love

Do you love your partner/ would you leave her?

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
Been a pooner for 10 years married for 15, I adore my wife and will never leave her. Do not feel guilt of what I do it has saved my marriage. How do other members feel?.

big.guy_13

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 98
I do not love my partner, as I do not have one.
But if I did have a partner, I would stop hobbying. Provided my partner is putting out regularly. Can't forget that caveat.

B

Beenthere123

Here is where the double standards come in. I do love my partner and happy to come home as she always greets me with a smile. We are great friends and have a good time together, but I have a sickness which most of you have...I Like variety. Been in a few other relationships before her and after a year or two sex becomes a routine (Unless you are married to "3"). So I am keeping her if she lets me.

big.guy_13

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 98
OK, so I say this now. Without being in that position and experiencing the 'routine,' if it happens, I can only say what I think I would do.

Beenthere123 said:
Here is where the double standards come in. I do love my partner and happy to come home as she always greets me with a smile. We are great friends and have a good time together, but I have a sickness which most of you have...I Like variety. Been in a few other relationships before her and after a year or two sex becomes a routine (Unless you are married to "3"). So I am keeping her if she lets me.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
I have been hobbying longer than I have been married and I have been married for over 20 years. I suffer from the same chronic disease that BT has called varietitis. The more ladies I see the more ladies I want, it’s a terrible affliction but I love it!

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
Cycleguy007 said:
I'd guess by getting rid of the 125 lb wife... LOL! :lol:

As for me... I love my wife and would never leave her! :mrgreen:

here we go, cycledude and his wife again. whole world knows you love your wife, your wife is one and only on earth bla bla bla......

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
dreamblade said:
I'm single and cursed in my private life, so I can hobby all I want. Still I don't hobby very often, and when involved, I wouldn't unless we both would do it together.

Same here, but I think that it's not easy to find a '3' it would be a dream comes true if I find one, so :???:.....

Top Bottom