Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Sexy Friends Toronto

Do you lend money to friends?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Lauren Summerhill

Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 130
Oliver stone said:
A friend of mine wants to borrow money again. I lend him $2000.00 last year and it took him 9 months to pay me after he said he would in 2 months. Now he wants another $1500, don't want to lose him as a friend but don't want to give it to him. Have lost one other friend because of similar situation.

What would you do.

I give my friends money, I never lend money. If I give someone money, I do not expect it to be returned. If I cannot afford to give them anything, I frankly tell them up front - I can't afford it, sorry.

When someone I love and care about is in a tight spot and really needs help, I consider it my duty to be there for them. I do not give people the label "friend" lightly, a friend is someone I feel a kinship with, a bond thicker then blood ties. We are each others guardians through life.

Now if they want it for a new fancier car - forget it. Luxury desires don't count. If they need it to pay bills, deal with a medical situation, or some other issue of import to their lives, and I can afford it: yes! Take it!

If I give a friend money and they choose to pay me back, I am flattered, and will generally set that money aside for them in case something happens in the future.

I didn't always have this philosophy. However, I have two close childhood friends who supported my choice to join this lifestyle. Of course by the time I was 20 I was making a hell of a lot more money then them. I started helping them out - pay for school books, buy them gas, pick up groceries. Little things to make their lives easier because I was in much better financial circumstances then they were. Honestly, I felt good about it. And they very much appreciated the gestures. Our friendship became far more intimate, caring, and much more like family then it ever had been before. I never want to marry or have children, and I realized my friends are my family and I have to take care of them as best as I can.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
rileyroyal said:
There is no such thing as lending between friends and family, you have to consider it a gift, at this point now being in sex work, they can call up agencies and massage parlours for work or go to a money mart or some other pay day loan place.

What the hell are you saying woman. :neutral::grrrrrr:

Top Bottom