Made with Love

Do you do things you don't want to do?

Detective

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 415
Sunday was forced to take my os to see the new Sex in the City movie, YIKES :eek:. Been traveling much and have spend very little time with her. I asked her what she wanted to do and said to watch a movie, fine pick one and will take you there. She bought the tickets on line from home, when we get there she tells me the name and I said NO WAY, but I was cornered.

This is just one example, other times forced to go see the in-laws or her smelly brother and spoiled kids. When do you guys draw the line and what would you do to avoid it?.

C

Cycleguy007

Movies like SATC are made for Girls Night Out! Then afterwards when they've had their "chic flick", it can progress into something like this:

And THAT's when YOU join in!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Nothing much you can do, especially if you have been away. Just suck it up and make sure she sucks it up when you get home. Then at least you will have thought hey not bad, a bbbj for the price of a movie.

Howiediddot

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 64
Rayden said:
Nothing much you can do, especially if you have been away. Just suck it up and make sure she sucks it up when you get home. Then at least you will have thought hey not bad, a bbbj for the price of a movie.

Yes but is it worth the pain of watching a movie of four 60 year old women that think they are sexy?.

C

Cycleguy007

thedragonslayer said:
Feel sorry for you detective, hope you went to the theatre that serves alcohol and you hit 5 shots of vodka into your system before the movie.
Or...

Just say no. Seriously... Movies like that are what their GF's are for. And if you get real lucky, the SO will bring the GF home to play!

C

Cycleguy007

Tiger Woods said:
Finish the story_ and........

And... it'll give you guys something to look forward to! :lol:

I didn't even have a chance to share that story on "the other site"... (Although a few select members are aware... )

Top Bottom