Made with Love

Do you believe that God exist?

L

Louis XIV

Prim0 said:
Does it really matter if "god" exists?

HERESY! DIE YOU INFIDEL DOG! DIE I SAY!!!!

*Poof*

Wow! Prim0 just spontaneously combusted before my very eyes! Cooooool! Who knew I had it in me!?

I wonder if I could do it again? Oooooh bob! Here bob, c'mere boy! I've got a new trick to show you, old fella'! :wink2:

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,067
Louis XIV said:
HERESY! DIE YOU INFIDEL DOG! DIE I SAY!!!!

*Poof*

Wow! Prim0 just spontaneously combusted before my very eyes! Cooooool! Who knew I had it in me!?

I wonder if I could do it again? Oooooh bob! Here bob, c'mere boy! I've got a new trick to show you, old fella'! :wink2:

:clapping2:

U

User-E

Catholic priest dies for 48 mins, wakes up claiming God is a woman Hmmmmmm

A 71-yr-old Catholic priest, John Micheal O’neal has claimed that God is a woman, with a warm and with a comforting motherly figure.

John Micheal O’neal from Massachussetts was said to have been declared dead for more than 48 minutes, he was miraculously revived by medics and had woken up with a shocking revelation that he had gone to heaven and met God.

Reports say Father O'neal was rushed to the hospital on January 29 after a major heart attack, but was declared clinically dead soon after his arrival. But with the aid of high-tech machine called LUCAS 2, that kept the blood flowing to his brain, doctors at Massachusetts General Hospital managed to unblock vital arteries and return his heart to a normal rhythm.

It was gathered that doctors were afraid he would have suffered some brain damage from the incident, but he woke up less than 48 hours later and seems to have perfectly recovered.

The elderly priest claims that he has clear and vivid memories of what happened to him while he was dead. He describes a strange out-of-body experience, experiencing an intense feeling of unconditional love and acceptance, as well as being surrounded by an overwhelming light.

He claims that at that point in his experience, he went to heaven and encountered God, which he describes as a feminine, mother-like “Being of Light”.

“Her presence was both overwhelming and comforting” states the Catholic priest. “She had a soft and soothing voice and her presence was as reassuring as a mother’s embrace. The fact that God is a Holy Mother instead of a Holy Father doesn’t disturb me, she is everything I hoped she would be and even more!”

It was learnt that declarations of the cleric caused quite a stir in the catholic clergy of the archdiocese over the last few days, causing the Archbishop to summon a press conference to try and calm the rumors. Despite the disapproval of his superiors, Father O’neal says that he will continue dedicating his life to God and spread the word of the “Holy Mother”.

The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston has not confirmed however, if they will allow Father O’neal to resume his preaching in his former parish in South Boston.

https://pulse.ng/religion/in-americ...g-god-is-a-woman-id3503570.html?sc_ref=direct

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
escapefromstress said:
Catholic priest dies for 48 mins, wakes up claiming God is a woman Hmmmmmm

A 71-yr-old Catholic priest, John Micheal O’neal has claimed that God is a woman, with a warm and with a comforting motherly figure.

John Micheal O’neal from Massachussetts was said to have been declared dead for more than 48 minutes, he was miraculously revived by medics and had woken up with a shocking revelation that he had gone to heaven and met God.

Reports say Father O'neal was rushed to the hospital on January 29 after a major heart attack, but was declared clinically dead soon after his arrival. But with the aid of high-tech machine called LUCAS 2, that kept the blood flowing to his brain, doctors at Massachusetts General Hospital managed to unblock vital arteries and return his heart to a normal rhythm.

It was gathered that doctors were afraid he would have suffered some brain damage from the incident, but he woke up less than 48 hours later and seems to have perfectly recovered.

The elderly priest claims that he has clear and vivid memories of what happened to him while he was dead. He describes a strange out-of-body experience, experiencing an intense feeling of unconditional love and acceptance, as well as being surrounded by an overwhelming light.

He claims that at that point in his experience, he went to heaven and encountered God, which he describes as a feminine, mother-like “Being of Light”.

“Her presence was both overwhelming and comforting” states the Catholic priest. “She had a soft and soothing voice and her presence was as reassuring as a mother’s embrace. The fact that God is a Holy Mother instead of a Holy Father doesn’t disturb me, she is everything I hoped she would be and even more!”

It was learnt that declarations of the cleric caused quite a stir in the catholic clergy of the archdiocese over the last few days, causing the Archbishop to summon a press conference to try and calm the rumors. Despite the disapproval of his superiors, Father O’neal says that he will continue dedicating his life to God and spread the word of the “Holy Mother”.

The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston has not confirmed however, if they will allow Father O’neal to resume his preaching in his former parish in South Boston.

https://pulse.ng/religion/in-americ...g-god-is-a-woman-id3503570.html?sc_ref=direct

...can't trust a priest..

U

User-E

11034303_10153065711282808_8096606967700706531_n.jpg

P

Prick

100% proof that there is no God.

RANAGHAT, WEST BENGAL: A 72-year-old nun was allegedly gang-raped by around six dacoits at a school-cum-convent in West Bengal's Ranaghat at 4 am on Saturday.

The nun, who was admitted to a hospital post the incident and was critical, has undergone a surgery and her condition has stabilised say doctors.

The dacoits entered the convent and gagged the lone security guard on duty after which they attacked the nun and allegedly gang-raped her, said Nadia district police and Criminal Investigation Department at a joint press conference today.

[FONT=RupeeForadianRegular !important]Rs. 8-9 lakh of administrative funds including students fees was also looted and church ransacked, said police.

Four of the six dacoits have been identified through CCTV footage and the police have announced a reward sum of [FONT=RupeeForadianRegular !important]Rs. 1 lakh for any information that leads to their arrest.

Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has ordered a probe by CID into the incident.

"We strongly condemn the incident that took place at the Ranaghat Convent... CID will be examining all aspects to this horrific crime. Swift, strongest action to be taken," said Ms Banerjee in a series of tweets posted by her party, the Trinamool Congress.

"After tying, 3 of the 5 Sisters, they entered the Principal's room and ransacked it, destroying property and taking money, a laptop and a mobile phone," Fr. Dominic Gomes, Vicar General of Kolkata Archdiocese, said in a statement.

Angry school students today blocked trains on the Sealdah-Ranaghat route and National Highway 34 in protest against the incident.

The State Urban Development Minister Firhad Hakim termed it as an "attack on humanity".

"A religious fanaticism has been created in the country. Different churches are being attacked at various places. In the name of 'Ghar Wapsi', people are being religiously provoked," he said.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/72-...ed-by-dacoits-in-west-bengal-746574?site=full

Softie

Joined Jan 24, 2013
Messages 183
Prick said:
100% proof that there is no God.

RANAGHAT, WEST BENGAL: A 72-year-old nun was allegedly gang-raped by around six dacoits at a school-cum-convent in West Bengal's Ranaghat at 4 am on Saturday.

The nun, who was admitted to a hospital post the incident and was critical, has undergone a surgery and her condition has stabilised say doctors.

The dacoits entered the convent and gagged the lone security guard on duty after which they attacked the nun and allegedly gang-raped her, said Nadia district police and Criminal Investigation Department at a joint press conference today.

[FONT=RupeeForadianRegular !important]Rs. 8-9 lakh of administrative funds including students fees was also looted and church ransacked, said police.

Four of the six dacoits have been identified through CCTV footage and the police have announced a reward sum of [FONT=RupeeForadianRegular !important]Rs. 1 lakh for any information that leads to their arrest.

Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has ordered a probe by CID into the incident.

"We strongly condemn the incident that took place at the Ranaghat Convent... CID will be examining all aspects to this horrific crime. Swift, strongest action to be taken," said Ms Banerjee in a series of tweets posted by her party, the Trinamool Congress.

"After tying, 3 of the 5 Sisters, they entered the Principal's room and ransacked it, destroying property and taking money, a laptop and a mobile phone," Fr. Dominic Gomes, Vicar General of Kolkata Archdiocese, said in a statement.

Angry school students today blocked trains on the Sealdah-Ranaghat route and National Highway 34 in protest against the incident.

The State Urban Development Minister Firhad Hakim termed it as an "attack on humanity".

"A religious fanaticism has been created in the country. Different churches are being attacked at various places. In the name of 'Ghar Wapsi', people are being religiously provoked," he said.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/72-...ed-by-dacoits-in-west-bengal-746574?site=full

Oh Christ :no:

Top Bottom