Made with Love

Do you believe in the saynig "You get what you pay for?"

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
No.

I am going to buy a ZTE Grand X2 phone next week. It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Hard Drive. 5" Screen and runs Android 5.1.

Sells for $129 at Zehrs with Virgin Mobile. Unlocked for another $20 and I have a great smartphone, outright owned, for $150+tax.

If we got what we paid for then gold-diggers would make the best girlfriends, right?

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
MisterAsianLover said:
No.

I am going to buy a ZTE Grand X2 phone next week. It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Hard Drive. 5" Screen and runs Android 5.1.

Sells for $129 at Zehrs with Virgin Mobile. Unlocked for another $20 and I have a great smartphone, outright owned, for $150+tax.

If we got what we paid for then gold-diggers would make the best girlfriends, right?
Will work like a low end phone....................You have several issues.................Virgin Mobile uses Sprint.............(not a Canadian provider)

Limited Ram and storage..................Also the ZTE sorta sucks.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
I currently have a Huawei Y530.

Paid $90 for it, unlocked it for $20.

Very good phone except it only has 4GB of HD space and 512 MB of RAM.

If it had 2GB and 16GB as I am going to buy, it would be an excellent phone.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
MisterAsianLover said:
I currently have a Huawei Y530.

Paid $90 for it, unlocked it for $20.

Very good phone except it only has 4GB of HD space and 512 MB of RAM.

If it had 2GB and 16GB as I am going to buy, it would be an excellent phone.
you are moving up from an absolute POS to a POS

About this Discussion

11 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom