Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Pure Pleasure Spa

Do you believe in the saynig "You get what you pay for?"

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
Joined May 12, 2016
Messages 171
how often you think it applies? Sometimes we get lucky...I guess...

Just saying it in advance. Can apply to anything not necessarily SPs and sex you lusty sex crazed people!:666:

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
Some days all you can afford is a 2 dollar cigar...................

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
No.

I am going to buy a ZTE Grand X2 phone next week. It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Hard Drive. 5" Screen and runs Android 5.1.

Sells for $129 at Zehrs with Virgin Mobile. Unlocked for another $20 and I have a great smartphone, outright owned, for $150+tax.

If we got what we paid for then gold-diggers would make the best girlfriends, right?

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
MisterAsianLover said:
No.

I am going to buy a ZTE Grand X2 phone next week. It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Hard Drive. 5" Screen and runs Android 5.1.

Sells for $129 at Zehrs with Virgin Mobile. Unlocked for another $20 and I have a great smartphone, outright owned, for $150+tax.

If we got what we paid for then gold-diggers would make the best girlfriends, right?
Will work like a low end phone....................You have several issues.................Virgin Mobile uses Sprint.............(not a Canadian provider)

Limited Ram and storage..................Also the ZTE sorta sucks.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
I currently have a Huawei Y530.

Paid $90 for it, unlocked it for $20.

Very good phone except it only has 4GB of HD space and 512 MB of RAM.

If it had 2GB and 16GB as I am going to buy, it would be an excellent phone.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
MisterAsianLover said:
I currently have a Huawei Y530.

Paid $90 for it, unlocked it for $20.

Very good phone except it only has 4GB of HD space and 512 MB of RAM.

If it had 2GB and 16GB as I am going to buy, it would be an excellent phone.
you are moving up from an absolute POS to a POS

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
Value depends on the buyer. If you get what you want and you like what you paid for it....great.

Sometimes you buy something for very little money and it turns out to be great (for you). Sometimes you pay a ton for something and it turns out to be shyte (for you).

On the other hand, some things have more intrinsic value than others and you can get deals on them or you can get hosed. I find that researching products before purchasing helps me to avoid buyers regret.

A

Al Bumin

It was a Honda Civic or a Mercedes.

0-100 in 10 seconds: guess which one.

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,082
When you go cheap, you almost always regret it. Applies to everything from electronics to cars to women (and men, for the ladies or those of other tastes).

Top Bottom