Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Venus Toronto
  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Admittedly this ladies pics had me very intrigued and although I am not a safe GFE kind of guy, the price combined with the pics for me was the floating baited hook in the water that I just had to bite on.

I had to go downtown, which worked out well since that's where in incall was being held. Booked for 30 minutes for 110 bucks and I was on my way.

Knock knock, and in I go to find a petite smiling young lady behind the door. She was wearing a tight little pair of jeans and tight top. She actually looked much thinner that the pics and I couldn’t make out those titties through the clothes, which were the reason I was here. Regardless I headed for the shower and hoped for the best.

After my scrub and rub I walk out and find her slowly slipping off the jeans, very nice, sexy panties, nice little tiny booty and a sexy tummy. Then off comes the top and THERE THEY WERE, although being caged in by a bra, it was obvious THEY were spectacular.
Divya has a spinners body with a nice natural rack, big responsive nipples, a few tats and nice carmel skin. Once the clothes were off and can definitely say the pics are dead on.

Service wise is as stated, a well done CBJ, Daty, Digits, and FS I am sure but I finished off in an awesome 69er. Daty on this lady was a pleasure, very meaty and long clitty which was just awesome to tongue lash the time away.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Re: [email protected]

PokerDude said:
Her pics look nice. Might take a half hour test drive with her this week. Any LK/DFK Rayden?

Only a peck on the cheek PD. I knew going in that DFK/LFK would probably not be in the cards so it wasn't a let down for me.

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
Re: [email protected]

Rayden said:
PokerDude said:
Dapperdon said:
Thanks for this review , how can you go wrong for $110 ?
Why cant Gspot come to Markham ....?

Brooke is out in Markham this week.

Brooke has been getting some bad press. Have you seen her PD, is she worth a test drive?

Haven't seen Brooke but took Riya out for a spin. Decent enough time. She's only visiting from the States. No kissing, CBJ, MPOS. G Spot is a good option once RM is closed and Mirage doesn't have anybody I want to see in the evening.

Top Bottom