Made with Love

DISTRAUGHT AND ALONE

ida

Joined Mar 2, 2012
Messages 65
Ms.MelodyMerlot said:
why are you still you on here? you caught him...so...not to be rude or anything....but...what are you still doing here?

divorce is NOT fun or easy, i can understand if you have no one else to talk to or something, but there are better forums for that sort of thing...

or are you just here to watch? in which case that's kinda creepy and also kinda unhealthy (for your mental health)

This is the forum that in essence has destroyed our marriage. I don't blame this forum but completely blame my weak minded future ex-husband.

escapefromstress said:

It's all correct but the pm's sent was not part of the deal. A detour to North Bay was never discussed. It's very convenient of you to post this from the past which I'm not disputing at all but when I post pms to prove my side, they are deleted.

Madman said:
I'm sorry Ida, I meant no harm and if you need someone to talk to over a coffee just let me know.

How nice, finally two individual have offered to meet with me for a coffee.

How do you feel about it Baz, should I meet Peace and Madman for a coffee to explore and gather insight on the "john" syndrome??

Although both gentlemen do not seem to be prolific pay for play "johns".

I'm surprised some of the prolific reviewers haven't taken me up on my offer??

Don't you think it would be interesting Baz to see if these individuals can actually sweep me off my feet or must they only rely on pay for play ladies? Of course this is just for "research".

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
Madman said:
Peace, I asked Ida first. Go keep Papa company while I take Ida to Starbucks.

errr, Peace can you lend me $10,,,,Starbucks is not cheap.

Is that enough? aren't you going to leave a small tip?

PS. Better to go to an independent place and there are a few in the beaches ....great lattes!

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
peace said:
Is that enough? aren't you going to leave a small tip?

PS. Better to go to an independent place and there are a few in the beaches ....great lattes!

How do you know Ida is still in the beaches? What if Baz sees us sipping latte and kicks my arse all over the boardwalk?

Baz

Joined Feb 29, 2012
Messages 1,853
ida said:
Don't you think it would be interesting Baz to see if these individuals can actually sweep me off my feet or must they only rely on pay for play ladies? Of course this is just for "research".

I'm done with you therefore do as you wish.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
ida said:
Although both gentlemen do not seem to be prolific pay for play gents.

I'm surprised some of the prolific reviewers haven't taken me up on my offer??

How you doin Ida?

Nutella-Medium_650.jpg

E

ERecTile

I think this thread has been a good lesson to all hobbyists. Not to knock Ida or Baz. I think the situation is regrettable on so many levels. Bottom line, unless you're in an open relationship where each is free to have sex with other people, and both are ok with it, and keep the lines of communication open, then never, ever tell your SO about the hobby or give any indication that you're curious about it.

We all have needs that cannot be fulfilled entirely by only one person in this world. So, we either live a life that is filled with shades of gray, or we hobby discretely so that we can have some colour. We all have our reasons for hobbying, and they're all different. But, I think for most of us, our hobby life and our real life should never touch. Baz's real life and hobby life touched. Whether he did as Ida claims is beside the point. The fact is that both worlds collided, and in the end, one or both of the worlds collapsed.

I truly do feel bad for what has happened to Baz and Ida. It sounds like they have a tough road ahead. But in the end, they will emerge stronger for the experience, and those of us living vicariously through their pain will hopefully take some lessons to heart.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
ERecTile said:
I think this thread has been a good lesson to all hobbyists. Not to knock Ida or Baz. I think the situation is regrettable on so many levels. Bottom line, unless you're in an open relationship where each is free to have sex with other people, and both are ok with it, and keep the lines of communication open, then never, ever tell your SO about the hobby or give any indication that you're curious about it.

We all have needs that cannot be fulfilled entirely by only one person in this world. So, we either live a life that is filled with shades of gray, or we hobby discretely so that we can have some colour. We all have our reasons for hobbying, and they're all different. But, I think for most of us, our hobby life and our real life should never touch. Baz's real life and hobby life touched. Whether he did as Ida claims is beside the point. The fact is that both worlds collided, and in the end, one or both of the worlds collapsed.

I truly do feel bad for what has happened to Baz and Ida. It sounds like they have a tough road ahead. But in the end, they will emerge stronger for the experience, and those of us living vicariously through their pain will hopefully take some lessons to heart.

So true, the worlds must never cross.

Top Bottom