Made with Love

DISTRAUGHT AND ALONE

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,066
Taking advice from some of the "winners" here seems like a bad idea, Baz.

50:50 is what's mandated in Ontario, and it is usually the case when no kids are involved and everything is split. She is entitled to half the value of the house, so be prepared to either sell the house and split the proceeds, or buy her out at fair market value.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
oldguyzer said:
Taking advice from some of the "winners" here seems like a bad idea, Baz.

50:50 is what's mandated in Ontario, and it is usually the case when no kids are involved and everything is split. She is entitled to half the value of the house, so be prepared to either sell the house and split the proceeds, or buy her out at fair market value.

Would that be 50% of the net proceeds of a fair market sale or gross?

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
oldguyzer said:
When I got divorced, we had a fair-market assessment done and that's the number we used. I bought her out.

I would make it net.......after all that is the profit from the sale.............if it were to be sold.

The money owed during the marriage was a joint debt and after buying her out it needs to be refinanced as a single payer.

Joined May 12, 2016
Messages 171
Would you regret it more when you get stuck with the wrong one?:praying:

Don't look at loneliness as a bad thing, many of the people who you think are popular are sitting down with a bunch of fakes and knowDamn-Not too smart of it. Better off alone in that case no?:Dancing:

Choose wisely, be it your hobby partners or life partners. Plenty of Fish out in the Sea. Watch out for the Toxic ones...:bad::666:Diabolic yeah

ida

Joined Mar 2, 2012
Messages 65
This is exactly one of the reason although there are more why I left.

YOU think I didn't see the names hidden in your wallet on the back of a laundry receipt? Do you really believe I'm that stupid? Yes my "darling" wandering curious so called "lover".

How did I know you would come running here for solace you pathetic excuse for a husband!

Now you are free to participate here and see your shameful hookers. You should be ashamed of yourself. I had to get myself tested thanks to you!

To call you disgusting is an understatement!

Juice

Joined Apr 3, 2014
Messages 65
giphy.gif

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
ida said:

YOU think I didn't see the names hidden in your wallet on the back of a laundry receipt? Do you really believe I'm that stupid? Yes my "darling" wandering curious so called "lover".

How did I know you would come running here for solace you pathetic excuse for a husband!

Now you are free to participate here and see your shameful hookers. You should be ashamed of yourself. I had to get myself tested thanks to you!

K5m3DN3.gif

JessieJames

Reviewer
Joined Dec 31, 2013
Messages 774
ida said:

Baz, looks like you have been caught with your fingers in the cookie jar and you have some explaining to do.

Jiffypop69

Joined Dec 15, 2015
Messages 18
Sorry for your loss.
Most of us, men and women will likely go through this at least once in our lives. A VERY small percentage of people will find their "soulmate" and live "happily ever after"... the odds are against us, really.
I'll say this. Change stimulates growth. It'll take time to get your feet under you, and stand on your own, but it will make you stronger. The hard part is just starting, and I don't envy what you're going through, but this too shall pass.
Hang in there.

Andy_for_pay

BANNED
Joined Apr 25, 2016
Messages 121
ida said:

the fucking tards in here won't get it .

Hoser

Joined Jan 22, 2014
Messages 648
ida said:

gtyYPIh.jpg

Baz

Joined Feb 29, 2012
Messages 1,853
ida said:

My dear Lord, you have been surely possessed by Satan himself. I can't believe you are accusing me of infidelity when I've been nothing but a dotting loving husband! Then to ignore my texts and my emails but instead chosse to accost me here is something I never thought you would stoop down too.

Top Bottom