Made with Love

Dingwall’s Top Ways to be a Favourite Client

dingwall

Reviewer
Joined May 29, 2010
Messages 105
Kirk Lazarus said:
And that's the bottom line cuz Stone Cold Dingwall said so.

Ahem...you have exceeded 200 followers...

Kirk is correct! Although my followers seem to come and go, I am significantly over 200 followers so I will be publishing Part 2 this week.

Incidentally, if anyone wants to see where I work, check out:
https://twitter.com/foolery416/status/702368859622400000

dingwall

Reviewer
Joined May 29, 2010
Messages 105
I agree about the flowers as they would draw too much attention to the in-call. A gift card would make sense if you don't know the lady or don't have a referral.

MisterAsianLover said:
My advice:

Don't bring a present. The average girl sees 100+ clients per month, over 500 per year, not including repeats. She maybe does 1000 appointments in a year. Can you imagine how many boxes of chocolates, flowers and other 'throwaway' gifts she has to accept and then find someway to consume or dispose of in a year.

Secondly, don't start a conversation with a new girl you haven't seen. She will label you a time-waster and she might not let you up when you finally get to her location.

dingwall

Reviewer
Joined May 29, 2010
Messages 105
Alex Baldwin said:
Your list is top notch dingwall.
I've become a favorite based on many of your suggestions that I have already put into use.
Shaving the neither region sends a clear message that you like attention in that particular area is my only addition.
Being well groomed, including the bushy eyebrows, goes a long way in making yourself easier on the eyes for your date and opens up YMMV.
I also make sure I shave the mouth area a little closer before I hit the road.
Nobody likes rug burn, either party, during dfk or daty.....not that I'm expecting facial wiskers from my date but I love it when they wax their sweet spot.
Part 2 of your insight would be appreciated.
AB

I am working on an update this week. There have been some good suggestions in this thread. Anyone have any "Foreplay", "During", or "After" tips that they would like to share? Post here or PM me directly. Thanks.

Top Bottom